ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718102
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
Tryber
Tryber
4 posts
Treasurer

@ferret. sorry wasnt online for some time but it worked and i got it (when i came back i opened it on IE and it worked there, so no idea if it would work on firefox and chrome so my "normal" browsers).
so tyvm

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Bagged those two Quests, many thanks @Boppins for your tinkering.

Viseris
Viseris
20 posts
King

Hello
the usual problem of the quest, the complete list of quests is so:
http://img673.imageshack.us/img673/1371/ybVSVL.png
while opening the game is:
http://img540.imageshack.us/img540/5949/fi5jby.png

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Quest VHM Otaku from Tequila Zombies 3 appears to be bugged. It shows up in your quest list as uncompleted, but if you go to the actual game page it shows as completed. I'm not 100% sure whether this is visual or the quest has actually been removed.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Viseris @Olinser

Eee-yup! Saw the same thing happening... Quest shows as completed on profile and underneath the game, but shows as not completed on the Quests overview page! Well, let's call in the @Ferret and @boppins for their expertise on this!

Technophite
Technophite
3 posts
Jester

http://imgur.com/Z4jdxOa.png
Completely forgot about it but Building Rush isn't happy with awarding medal based ribbons, Neither the one for getting the first mission done nor the one for all 20/20 ribbons.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I haven't seen it for myself, but they say Hardcore Caver of The Enchanted Cave 2 didn't work.

However, some people already obtained it, so i wouldn't know.

Source

I wouldn't want to get there to not get it after hard work :P

FierceSpirit
FierceSpirit
9 posts
Duke

I have completed 5 quests in Rise of Champions, but in my profile displayed only 2 badges out of 5. And on game page displayed 5 completed badges.
it can be fixed?

Or i must post this in support forum?

LIAKOS1995
LIAKOS1995
1 posts
Peasant

i dont know if any1 poste danything about this or im the onyl one but when i reach lvl 52 at blitz acres (at king of towers) the system error window always pops up and tells me to restart the game.this has happened every time i get to lvl 52.plz have a look at it

maxout2000
maxout2000
1 posts
Nomad

when i logged off there was not problem with my furniture placement. When i logged back in it said i had a piece of furniture I.E. Bed, Water storage, or gate or something. The error message said it would highlight the misplaced piece but every piece was highlighted with the blue placement markers. nothing was highlighted red. I moved everything to see if i could find the offender, but i couldnt.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@FierceSpirit sorry for the late reply... as i saw now you have the 5 badges on your page yet.^^
In general: patience, there could always be a lil delay. Sometimes quests shown up correctly in one place while they are missed at another, but that is imo only a lil caching related thingy...

@Liakos this thread is to report bugs & glitches at AG quests, not for game issues. In your case i would say contact the game-devs (at our help-page you will find some support links).

@maxout2000 same as above, this thread is the wrong place!
Also: we host thousands of games, so it's very important to mention the game you're reffering to (in a new thread of course, either in the support, or, if it is about an MMO in the MMO-sub... but if it really is an MMO then you may better contact the game-devs).

Fyrhazrd
Fyrhazrd
83 posts
Prince

Still having an issue with the &quoterky" quest from Raze 3. I own all the perks, including "nothing" but haven't been able to make the quest activate. I've tried running with none the equipping 3 in another match, I've even started a new local save game, earned 3 perks there, and it still will not activate.

Originally posted here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12346092/bug-raze-3/page/1

Zorelo
Zorelo
2 posts
Jester

Hey recently I played, and beat Ruthless Pandas. It seems the first achievement is not unlocking even after refreshing the game a few times. I have unlocked all the others. Thanks for your time.

Fyrhazrd
Fyrhazrd
83 posts
Prince

@Zorelo I had the same problem. After I got all the other achievements, I wiped my progress and started over. Once I got to 200, it popped for me.

Zorelo
Zorelo
2 posts
Jester

Okay, thank you for the help! I'll give it a go

Edit: It worked like a charm! Thanks again.

Showing 601-615 of 1074