ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716439
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Urubu
Urubu
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Happy New Year
I have bug since yesterday with the check in from this event Frosty's hollyday havoc.
check in but doesn't be add on Achievement participation 16\18 but i was check in, every day the other achievemnts still also not running
then i don't understant how to collect 150 gifts for the collection log everyday and play a lots of time.
Thank you

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@Urubu

Am I right in guessing that this bug is from an MMO? If it is, you could try contacting the MMO developer's directly, it'll be much faster to get the bug reports to them, since AG only hosts, and not manage MMO content.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

The Armatar Exchange quest is still bugged ?

I also got the OCD and It could even be a Boat achievements
from http://armorgames.com/play/16106/sky-quest when fulfilling only 50% of the described requirements

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

The Insane Inverter medal from Invert Selection is broken, not showing up as an image. By searching around, I found the original medal image for this, and uploaded it here below.

I hope this fixes the bug!

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o334/jimmycarlos/Missing%20ArmorGames%20Medal.png

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

Decision 3 is broken. The Total Control medal was awarded to me when getting only 50% completion, although the medal says 100%.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

The Sky Quest glitches I mentioned in my last post has been confirmed by users in the comment section

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

Sky Quest medals seems broken.

I got the "Just out of school" quest at Level 3 (Should be level 5), and many people are reporting issues with other quests

Edit: The "Getting Good at This" quest is broken as well, awarding after beating the first of 5 levels in a challenge.

llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

The quest "Mutate" for the game Rise of Champions hasn't triggered for me.

I understand that some delay is expected for this game's quests, and I myself experienced delay of 1-2 days for the earlier quests. However it's been 6 whole days since I fulfilled the conditions for this one, so I imagine something's wrong with this quest.

Screenshot for proof:

http://i.imgur.com/GAonydg.png

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@llama132 Have you logged into the game one more time after the mutation? I just evolved a level 3 mutation 5 minutes ago, refreshed the page, and got it. You might also have to equip the mutation itself. (Worth a shot)

llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

@nichodemus

Equipping it did the trick, thanks man.

Admins, if possible could you put this into the quest description, e.g. "Evolve and equip a level 3 mutation"

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

In Sky Quest, "OCD" and "It could even be a boat" are bugged - they are awarding for half of the required targets

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In Clicker Heroes, I got the quest Ancient Power soon after purchasing my second ancient when its supposed to be 4 ancients.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

A bugs are appearing in Don't Escape 2 and 3. In DE2, i gave painkillers and alchohol to Bill and then shot him but i still didn't get the "Mercyful" quest. In DE3, however, the bug is in the game. I mixed antibiotics, plant and blood to get crystal disolvent, poured it in the sprinkler and activated the fire sprinkler, but when i tried to open the door, it would say "I can't open the door. The crystals are holding the door" Pls fix it

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Yowza! Long overdue Quest Bug Report checking... eh...

(Note: Only Quest Bugs are replied to/looked into. Problems with games specifically should be reported in the corresponding threads or with a game's support sites (i.e. MMO) as they can be handled better this way.)

@akshobhya (Bloons TD5) Sometimes a certain Quest can/will only unlock when started fresh. What you can do is start a second game from the beginning and thus unlock that particular Quest.

@TheZink (Armatar Exchange) You should be all set!

@jimmycarlos (Treadmillasaurus Rex) Both Quests are unlocked for you at the time jimmycarlos. I'm not sure what it is you're asking here? :/

@Calthar (Sky Quest) Did you start a new game to achieve the Quests for 'Sky Quest'? Sometimes the games use cummulative data to have a certain Quest unlock. This is different for every game, but could be the case here with the seemingly unlocking at 50% progress.

@jimmycarlos (Invert Selection) The Quest image for 'Insane Inverter' is indeed busted. Will be fixed soon though. Thanx for pointing it out!
(Decision 3) As mentioned above with the 'Sky Quest' issue; this is the same for these Quests probably.

@llama132 (Rise of Champions) The 'Mutant' Quest description has been edited; "Evolve And Equip A Level 3 Mutation."

@rwww With almost 100% certainty I can inform you that this is not something coming from this website, but in fact a problem that is situated on your computer. My best guess that this is some sort of malware that is embedded onto your computer and showing up through a certain trigger with advertisements. Please run a virus check on your computer to eliminate this.

@R2D21999 (Clicker Heroes) Looking into this now, as this is something further into a game compared to other games' Quests. :/

@BalkanRenegades (Don't Escape 2) The actions you described are the correct ones to unlock the Quest. I will check to see if it is bugged and get back to you on this.

(Don't Escape 3) In order to reduce the crystals in the room, I believe you need to mix 'Blood', 'Detergent' and 'Acid' to get the crystal dissolvent.

Calthar
Calthar
22 posts
Baron

@MrDayCee (Sky Quest): I did not start a new game and other users are reporting the same issue in the Sky Quest comment section. I don't think it is caused by what you descirbe, if I understand it correctly. The quests should be obtained by reaching a certain point in the game, but one gets the achievement at 50% of the requirement progress.

Showing 721-735 of 1073