ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718088
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Report Reply Roundup #2 :

@BowArtist3 The game data shows that you have not started playing the game Tequila Zombies 3, which suggests that you have been playing it offline... is that correct? If you have proof of your in-game progress by means of a (or several) screenshot(s), please post them here and I will have a look for you.

@SquarePants07 I checked the game Quantum of Light and there seems to be a problem with it currently... I will forward this to the backend to have a look and get back to you on this, ok?

@PLGuy Yes, we are aware of problems with IE not submitting game data properly I'm afraid. It works for some games, it does not for others... I awarded the Force Hero Quest to you and it should show up on your profile now. Congratz!

@GwangGwang You asumed correctly indeed. The Quest is based upon either raiding another player's compound, or your own compound being raided by someone else. I understand what you mean, but there is little to nothing I can edit to the Quest's info in order to make it any more clear I'm afraid... thank you for reporting it though! It is appreciated.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Report Reply Roundup #3 :

@buzee I answered your report on the Armatar Exchange Quest in another thread, which I'm assuming you already saw.

As for the Bug Killer Quest, this is not a Quest that is given out that easily; Quest reporting being one of the least categorized bugs in in order to have this awarded. And psst... asking for it is taboo...

@SaintzRage Please post a screenshot of your in-game achievements for Don't Escape 2 and I will have a look for you, ok?

@PHLHimself I've forwarded this to the backend to have a look at Quantum of Light. There seems to be a problem with the game currently. Thanx.

@wallbanger78 Could you provide me with a screenshot of the Burrito Bison's in-game achievements please? I will have a look for you, ok?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Report Reply Roundup #4 :

@Krdza I checked your data and your profile and the Quest is completed and is shown on your profile page as well. I think the system needed some time to put the Quest as active on your profile after it was unlocked in the game and underneath the game as well. Sometimes Quests need some time to process before they unlock/show up.

@PHLHimself At first I could not find any user reports about Quantum of Light Quests in the Quest thread, but you were probably referring to the comments made underneath the game itself, right?

So, I tested it myself and there seems to be something wrong with them indeed... we are currently looking into the problem and hope to fix it as soon as possible. I have placed a notification in the game comments to make other users aware of the problem and will edit this once we know more, ok? Thank you for reporting it!

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Thanks for the work you're doing MrDayCee!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Thank you very much MrDayCee! :-) I thought that I have to reset the progress. Games work best on IE in my case but quests never unlock for more than a month. Cheers!

SquarePants07
SquarePants07
5 posts
Marquis

@MrDayCee, yeah, sure! Thanks for your reply!

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Update on "Quantum Light", the quests unlocked this time. So thanks for the work behind the scenes

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@SquarePants07 @PHLHimself Our awesome backend web dev fixed the issue with the game Quantum of Light and Quests are working again as normal. Thank you for your patience and your reports!

(P.s. If the Quests should not immediately unlock, please make sure to replay the levels for them.)

isaosasaki
isaosasaki
1 posts
Peasant

I bought a bundle and that bundle included '1 starport', but there's no room on my base, so i think i missed a starport t.t. please help me! thank you XD

buzee
buzee
10 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee Hmmm, didn't see anywhere that it was taboo. I was just wondering what it would take to get it. Is there a page anywhere that says what those categorized bugs are?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@MrDayCee I'm reporting a problem with unlocking quests again, the good news is that probably for the last time XD I mean that every new game works perfectly and it is just one of the first games with quests. I wasn't able to play Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade because after beating the first level the game was freezing.

From recent comments under that game only people from Disqus, without AG accounts were writing that it works. I wasn't able to play it on 6 different browsers, but I checked it on another computer. Game finally worked on Firefox, but on other browsers again the same. So I was able to play this game without freezing on Firefox, but after logging in the quests didn't unlock. Interestingly, before working, the game started freezing again in Firefox. My surmise is that the game works on a browser on which account wasn't logged in before. I link you a video with a proof of beating the game and all requirements for quests:

"Cotton Candy is delicious"
"Balloons make funny noices"
"Plushies are soft, walls not"
"I wanna party with Bacon Dog"
"Sushi Frenzy"

The video

Also I couldn't get "Armatar Exchange" quest, even after switching to different armatars many times.

Thanks for the work on AG and cheers!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@PLGuy Thanx for reporting this. I will forward it to the backend and hopefully we get this fixed asap!
I also fixed the Armatar Exchange Quest for you. It should show up on your profile now. Congratz!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@isaosasaki Could you please explain which game it is you are talking about and -more specific- which Quest(s) it is you are having problems with please?

zdrk
zdrk
285 posts
King

Hey @MrDayCee I also have a problem with Strike Force Heroes 3 game. I haven't completed all levels on insane yet. Still have a few to go. Problem is that during the last month it has been impossible to play because no way around the lag. I consider my PC being better than an average PC. Weird is that if I log out of my account then the game runs perfect. But any progress I do during log out session reverts back when I log back in.

Taking everything into account I'd say that this problem lies somewhere in data transfer between the outer server were all the data is saved and game itself.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@MrDayCee Thank you very much! Especially for such a quick intervention XD I just saw the mention on my e-mail and opened the link. For some reason when clicking at the last page I couldn't get here.

And about the Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade - it works perfectly now. All quests unlocked without having to replay and the game doesn't freeze after beating level and caption "Sushi Frenzy" any more. Now I am waiting forward for new quest games, because it was the last one :-) Cheers!

Showing 946-960 of 1074