ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244884
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
AnotherRandomPenguin
AnotherRandomPenguin
2 posts

I just fully beat Infectonator 2, but I couldn't get the quest for it. My last quest is the "Nothing to do" quest, which requires getting all in-game achievements (which is a paradox). The only achievements I have left is "Infectonator!", which requires you to destroy all the towns, which I have, and "Behold the Lord of Zombie has risen", which is the same one. I do have the Armorgames quest for "Behold the lord of the zombie has risen", but not in the actual game itself. So what I am saying is I earned the "Nothing to do" quest but it does not show that I did.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,365 posts

@AnotherRan...

All Quests must be completed in a single game!
So you have to start a new game, or proceed in your current to the next difficulty of the game and do every quest in the game.

jmababa
jmababa
54 posts

the world is saved epic battle fantasy 4 is still broken

JayhawkJazzy
JayhawkJazzy
32 posts

This hadn't been a problem until just recently but on any game I play that has quests there is a problem with the list/pictures of quest below the game window. The ones I haven't earned aren't gray or transparent and I can't look at any of the quests by placing my mouse cursor over them. I have to go to my profile to see which ones I've gotten or go to the Quests page to see what's available in the game I'm playing. All of the quests are already highlighted even if I haven't achieved them yet. Any ideas?

No_Stress
No_Stress
367 posts

I had some problems to get 2 Quests on Sinjid.

The Ikura Maki Quest - "Eat or drink five things".

The Shogun Showdown - "Defeat Lord Asura at the Shogun Palace" (Even redoing the stage I didn't get the quest).

I had to start a new save file for both quests to work.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
420 posts

Game: ,,Sinjid"
Quest:,, One Hudred Blocks"

I blocked over 100 attacks but i didn't get quest!
Please help!
Thanks!
=)

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,365 posts

@Mikacinikac

Start a new game and then do 100 blocks

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Dawn of the Dragons - Battle Strong is bugged.
It says get B.S.I OVER 10 after level 100.
I am level 168 with B.S.I. OVER 10 its 10.2 haven't gotten that quest yet....
I know it will work once i hit 11 B.S.I. but u did mistake there in typing.... OVER 10 is anything above 10.01 ....

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Does anyone from armor games team ever reads this ??
I know u can't answer to every single question, but u don't write anything at all....

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
326 posts

Hi! I've been playing Treadmillasourous Rex and realized that one quest wasn't registering for me. In 2010, I was able to reach over 50,000 calories, which is still listed as my high score for the game. However, the Quests have never updated to reflect that, as I have not gotten the 50,000 calorie quest. Just letting you know. Thanks!

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Wait what ? U did in in 2010 ?
Quests are new, and they have added them in 2013. so u gotta get 50k NOW !

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts

Turn off quests for Dawn of the Dragons if you can't fix them, this sound is really annoing with every game refresh.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
326 posts

Yahel007, you don't have to get them "right now." The achievements for other games are already triggering if you have played them and completed them.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,365 posts

Yes, but mainly for games that have online save

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Exactly ivan

Showing 121-135 of 876