ForumsNews and FeedbackHigh AP armatars

37 15318
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Now that we have no AP left, you should at least give us all the armatars that weren't unlocked by us in AG2. Or, just let us have new armatars when we get enough AP by commenting and rating and things. You CANNOT just leave us with no new armatars for the rest of the time we play on AG!

• 37 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

They could make the quest badges armatars, once you complete the quest it unlocks the armatar in the control panel.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

They could make the quest badges armatars,

Yes, but we won't get the regular ones, which is pretty disappointing.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Patience is a virtue winmaster1... you can't start complaining about features that might be implemented in the future. If something is introduced a week ago, it means it is very recent and changes will come over time. Hang in there and wait, ok? =)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If something is introduced a week ago, it means it is very recent and changes will come over time.

If a new feature is introduced, you give feedback so that they know what you think. It's especially important here since they are so vague regarding features.
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

i hate this new AG, no rank-up nor armatars

that sucks

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

i hate this new AG, no rank-up nor armatars

- They are still taking user feedback for the new system, so ranks may come back
- There are still armatars, again, they are taking feedback
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're also gradually moving Armatars over.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I hate this new AG,

There's nothing to hate, why don't you just play games?
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I see you have already moved over the 2500 AP armatars. And I understand why I hit my new ones so late. Because they had to move over the low AP armatars first, which I already have.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Yay! I have my 2750 AP armatars!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

We're also gradually moving Armatars over.

All of them or what? I would like it if you kept the top two tiers just to the people that unlocked those. We worked hard to earn those.
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I'm really glad that I still have my bear.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

We worked hard to earn those.

I don't understand how it's "work" to unlock an armatar unless your only focus was to gain AP to get armatars.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I agree with you guys. I worked so hard to get armatars and after the update it was gone!

TerribleK
TerribleK
3 posts
Peasant

I think the new system is not good, well, quest are fine with me, but when it comes to armatars, some of the old ones were really nice and it sucks not to have them. i used to change mine every week and i also spent a lot of time on AG. It doesn't feel right that we older players are stuck with the same armatars as newcomers. I believe it should be reintroduce back perhaps with some restrictions(like only 3 comments and like per day, > 3 will not be rewarded AP to prevent spam), it was a cool feature and not many gaming sites have a feature like that!
I also read recently about the armatar drawing contest, I think the worthy drawings can be added to the existing ranks depending on their likes and dislikes(like voting). There could be something like a voting month where the members will be asked to vote 5 pics daily(not everytime they log in), it wont take long and everyone will be happy

Showing 1-15 of 37