winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Yay! I have my 2750 AP armatars!

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 9:42pm

daleks

daleks

3,325 posts

We're also gradually moving Armatars over. :)

All of them or what? I would like it if you kept the top two tiers just to the people that unlocked those. We worked hard to earn those.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 10:24pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

I'm really glad that I still have my bear.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:12pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

We worked hard to earn those.

I don't understand how it's "work" to unlock an armatar unless your only focus was to gain AP to get armatars.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 2:23am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

I agree with you guys. I worked so hard to get armatars and after the update it was gone!

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 1:13pm

TerribleK

TerribleK

3 posts

I think the new system is not good, well, quest are fine with me, but when it comes to armatars, some of the old ones were really nice and it sucks not to have them. i used to change mine every week and i also spent a lot of time on AG. It doesn't feel right that we older players are stuck with the same armatars as newcomers. I believe it should be reintroduce back perhaps with some restrictions(like only 3 comments and like per day, > 3 will not be rewarded AP to prevent spam), it was a cool feature and not many gaming sites have a feature like that!
I also read recently about the armatar drawing contest, I think the worthy drawings can be added to the existing ranks depending on their likes and dislikes(like voting). There could be something like a voting month where the members will be asked to vote 5 pics daily(not everytime they log in), it wont take long and everyone will be happy :)

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 10:51pm

pixago

pixago

35 posts

the new ones sucks

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 11:54pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,501 posts

Administrator

The very high armatars are unlikely to move over anytime soon, if at all.  We respect that many have worked hard to earn those.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 2:37am

sirmed2

sirmed2

158 posts

The new "Quest" system replacing the point system is ridiculous. You get like 5 Quests (or less) a month for only NEW GAMES, and you can't unlock any new ones. So stupid.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 9:22am

gdywataka

gdywataka

84 posts

They need to do some new armatar system by unlocking quests.
I believe the rank system should back, they show the member experience on the site, but make others way to rank up, because commenting and posting om community is too easy, and create a lot of spammers!

Reply to High AP armatars

You must be logged in to post a reply!