ForumsPopular MediaNew Movies

10 2815
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Whats the best new movie thats comming out?

• 10 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

The Dark Knight
(which i will miss in theaters because i'm leaving the country!)
/thread

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

get smart looks funny im probobly going to see it today. yes dark night looks really good

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Ya, Dark Knight looks like a good movie but so does Iron Man and The Hulk. Those are going to be cool movies.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Get smart and the Love Guru look HILARIOUS to me

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

Dark Knight does look pretty good. I'm gonna see it the first day it comes out.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

probably the hulk (2)

VoltFest
VoltFest
11 posts
Nomad

Yeah the Hulk rocks!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

The first Hulk movie didn't do too well at all, barely made enuff moey to pay off for their hard work, so the critics are really suprised that theres a sequel coming out. part of the reason why is Iron Mans huge success. (which is ironic, as Iron Man was only intended to do as good hulk, kinda like a filler for people waiting for the dark knight.)
Iron Man made so much money, the cash is being used to fund lots of new super hero movies, even some little known heroes like Thor and Ant Man will get some time on the big screen, along with some classics, like Nick Fury and Captain Shield. Iron Man was my favorite new movie for sure.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Iron Man, obviously, was a gigantic success in the box office. The trailers and commercials made it look so interesting that when I went to see it the 2nd week it came out, half of the theaters that play Iron Man were sold out still! Also, movies that only have User reviews are usually the ones that just stand out really well. Get Smart had that and it was astonishingly funny even though I expected maybe a bit of a boring comedy. Kung Fu Panda did excellent! It was unexpecting, had funny twists, a bit off though. When they did the fight scene with the Snow Tiger and Master Shifu , it looked like night time, but when Po fought him, it was all morning now. A bit confusing but still pretty darn good. The Dark Knight looks like a very good sequel. Most sequels put like, Spider Man 2 which is so boring and lame. When you do a Title then info screen name like National Treasures: Book of Secrets, it makes it more alluring. The Dark Knight is no different. They have Joker and the possible Two Face since their are images of Harvey in the images that were on Yahoo a couple of months ago. I also want to include that Summer usually creates most of their best movies. They also create some of their worst movies. The Love Guru really left a bad taste in my mouth. I expected everything from reading a brief overview and it had crude humor. All the other movies so far that would count for Summer Flicks and a bit good but are a bit under-rated for this time of season.

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I wanna see the one with Adam Sandler and Get Smart.

Showing 1-10 of 10