Forums

ForumsForum Games

Memetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:22pm

rick073

rick073

2,868 posts

Name: Nimbus
Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.
Species: Youtubians
Origin: Mercenary
Affinity: Fire

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 10
Luck: 6
--------------------------------------------------
Level: 1
Experience: 0/1000
HP: 180/180
SP: 90/90
MP: 90/90
Weapon 1: Energy Dagger
Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle (5/5)
Armor: Youtubian Captain's Uniform (1 Damage Threshold)

And now I open fire again, aiming for the ones who are closest to me.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 12:05am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Vekel
Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Species: Troper
Origin: Vansibane
Affinity: Earth
Strength: 3
Perception: 10
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5
---------------------------------------------
Level: 2
Experience: 1000/3000
HP: 160/160
SP: 70/70
MP: 120/160
Weapon 1: Conduit Rifle
Weapon 2: Spellbook
Armor: Vansibane Robes (0 Damage Threshold)

...A junk shop. Cool, they might have a Steampunk battle mech I could use. Or a small ship. Or anything. Maybe I could remodel my weapon (Get the reference anyone?) I head in. "What ho there shopkeep! I've got a lot of stuff to sell,interested in any of this:
-Requisition B.Sword x6
-Gold Wedding Band
-Radio x5
-Requisition Rifle x5
-Requisition Dagger x5
-Requisition Armor x5
???"

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 9:14am

kingjac11

kingjac11

2,622 posts

Name:Welk Rapier
Biography:Grew up in on the streets with only a mystical gem to his name.The gem was stolen by a thief in his childhood and he has been on a quest to get it back ever since.
Species:Youtubian
Origin:Treasure Hunter
Affinity:Wind
Strength:6
Perception:8
Endurance:6
Charisma:7
Intelligence:6
Agility:6
Luck:6

Yay Memetia!

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 7:22pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Name: Atlas
Biography: Once a slave, he became the ruler of Chania until he was attacked from a Youtubian named Demyx and the Collective.
Species: Newborg
Origin: Dictator
Affinity: Electricity

Strength: 10
Perception: 8
Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

You kick the door open, but not exactly down. Inside is what appears to be a rather dark office illuminated only by a giant window that stands behind the desk at the end of the office. The office is well decorated, with shelves of books and trinkets. A pair of statues of a strange bipedal creature in a long dress and holding a spear and shield stand opposite one another on the sides of the walls. You can see someone who looks similar to the statues in that it must share a species at the desk, his elbows resting on it and his hands steepled.

Person: You know, there were more polite ways to open a door than trying to kick it down, Mister Atlas.

Name: Rosine
Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.
Species: Trollix
Affinity: Wind

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 9
Luck 6
--------------------------------
Experience: 2000/3000
MP: 80/80
Weapon 1: Nanosteel Sword
Weapon 2: KLC-10 .44 Revolver
Armor: Requisition Medium Armor (10 Damage Threshold)

The shopkeeper is a short yet bulky Cheezburgian with gray tabby fur. He appears to be counting the ammo in a box until he notices you, at which point he perks up noticeably and turns to you.

Shopkeeper: Of course! I have ammo of all kinds! Tell me, what caliber is the revolver?

Name: Shadow the 5th
Biography: Shadow's second great grandfather Shadow the first was an avatar to Luxa, god of light, and he is fallowing in his foot steps. He is travailing with his close friend Mishka 2nd, her mother was a friend to the first Shadow, and has remained a close friend since.
Species: Cheezburgian
Affinity: Light

Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MP: 170/170
Primary: Sword of Luza
Secondary: KLC-57 Carbine
Armor: Luza Paladin Armor (5 Damage Threshold)

You open your eyes to see a Trollix in dark-colored paladin armor standing over you, his black pulsing sword places about a foot from your head. You don't have to make a huge leap of logic to realize that this is a paladin of Diabolous. When he speaks, it sounds like the depths of the underworld itself are speaking to you.

Paladin: Where....is....Mishka...?

Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.

Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle (0/5)

You fire until there's just five left, and the five spread out to try and find you.

Name: Vekel
Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Species: Troper
Affinity: Earth
Strength: 3
Perception: 10
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5
---------------------------------------------
Experience: 1000/3000
MP: 120/160
Weapon 1: Conduit Rifle
Weapon 2: Spellbook
Armor: Vansibane Robes (0 Damage Threshold)

-Requisition B.Sword x6
-Gold Wedding Band
-Radio x5
-Requisition Rifle x5
-Requisition Dagger x5
-Requisition Armor x5
???"

The shopkeeper is big, even by Chanian standards. It's clear that he does a lot of shop work. He's making a modification to an energy rifle when you walk in, and until you get his attention, he doesn't seem to notice you. In the meantime, you notice a lot of seemingly junk items on the shelves, as well as a few guns and melee weapons that catch your eye. When you get the shopkeeper's attention, he looks over your wares with calculating coldness until he reaches the unknown object, speaking to you in a voice that sounds like a long-time smoker.

Shopkeeper: Let's see...I'll give you 200 credits per Longsword...500 credits per radio...750 credits per rifle...100 credits per dagger...1500 credits per set of armor...5000 for the wedding band, and...oh sweet Atlas...you're really selling this Fusion Battery to me?

Name:Welk Rapier
Biography:Grew up in on the streets with only a mystical gem to his name.The gem was stolen by a thief in his childhood and he has been on a quest to get it back ever since.
Species:Youtubian
Affinity:Wind
Strength:6
Perception:8
Endurance:6
Charisma:7
Intelligence:6
Agility:6
Luck:6
------------------------------------------------------
HP: 260/260
MP: 0/0
Weapon 1: Old Sword
Weapon 2: Prototype Solar Rifle
Armor: Treasure Hunter Gear (1 Damage Threshold)

You arrive in your junk Fighter on Memetia itself, chasing rumors of a strange gem that someone found that seems to make people incredibly powerful. When you land, you land in the middle of the old Cheezburgian desert near the remains of Happy Haven, which is now a junkyard. The ruins are actually a junkyard for all sort of vessels, and are also the last known location of the gem.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 7:36pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Name: Rosine
Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.
Species: Trollix
Affinity: Wind

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 9
Luck 6
--------------------------------
Experience: 2000/3000
Weapon 1: Nanosteel Sword
Weapon 2: KLC-10 .44 Revolver
Armor: Requisition Medium Armor (10 Damage Threshold)

"KLC-10 .44 Revolver."

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 7:42pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Shadow the 5th
Biography: Shadow's second great grandfather Shadow the first was an avatar to Luxa, god of light, and he is fallowing in his foot steps. He is travailing with his close friend Mishka 2nd, her mother was a friend to the first Shadow, and has remained a close friend since.
Species: Cheezburgian
Affinity: Light

Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MP: 170/170
Primary: Sword of Luza
Secondary: KLC-57 Carbine
Armor: Luza Paladin Armor (5 Damage Threshold)

"You know I won't tell you, dark paladin, I'd give my life to protect the High Priestess and my friend." I draw my Sword and try hit his sword away from me.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 8:05pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

Name: Atlas
Biography: Once a slave, he became the ruler of Chania until he was attacked from a Youtubian named Demyx and the Collective.
Species: Newborg
Origin: Dictator
Affinity: Electricity

Strength: 10
Perception: 8
Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

"It's simply a test of my abilities. Of which I might add, I dearly enjoy living again. What do you require, Kelsa Ludvig Cassius, I presume?"

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 10:55pm

rick073

rick073

2,868 posts

Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle (0/5)

I reload, then equip my dagger, stealthily moving towards the enemy nearest to me. Once I'm close enough to a target, I move behind him and slit his throat.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:30am

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

443 posts

everyone please check epic's profile...

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 1:19am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,266 posts

Name: Reonara
Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.
Species: Behemel
Affinity:Dark

Strength:5
Perception:9
Endurance:7
Charisma:6
Intelligence:7
Agility:7
Luck:4
--------------------------------------
Experience: 200/1000
HP: 170/170
SP: 80/80
Weapon 1: KLC-666 Railshot (0/1)
Weapon 2: Plasma B.Sword
Armor: Treasuer Hunter's Clothes (1 Damage Threshold)

"Amateurs..." I complain. I search for any more traps and disable them.

Reply to Memetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

You must be logged in to post a reply!