Forums

ForumsForum Games

Memetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:27pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Name: Vekel
Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Species: Troper
Origin: Vansibane
Affinity: Earth
Strength: 3
Perception: 9
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5
---------------------------------------------
HP: 160/160
SP: 70/70
MP: 160/160
Weapon 1: Conduit Rifle
Weapon 2: Spellbook
Armor: Vansibane Robes (0 Damage Threshold)

I stand and look towards the voice. "Calm down, I can't even use most of this stuff. I'm just studying the magic used in the battle, feel free to take whatever you like." Darn greedy treasure hunter should respect someone as old as me.

(Hey, we don't have Age in our sheet. If anyone cares, I'm 1504. Young considering Tropers live to 5000.)

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:38pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Name: Rosine
Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.
Species: Trollix
Origin: Mercenary
Affinity: Wind

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6
--------------------------------
MP: 80/80
Weapon 1: Nanosteel Sword
Weapon 2: KLC-10 .44 Revolver
Armor: Trollix Citizen Clothes (0 Damage Threshold)

Everyone you ask points you to a rather large building marked "Mercenary's Guild" that you failed to notice before now.

Name: Nimbus
Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.
Species: Youtubians
Affinity: Fire

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 10
Luck: 6
--------------------------------------------------
HP: 180/180
SP: 90/90
MP: 90/90
Weapon 1: Energy Dagger
Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle
Armor: Tattered Clothes (0 Damage Threshold)

Most people just point you to the board with notes on it when you ask about a job. Some just get to the first part and say that nobody has seen the guild leader in forever.

Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

The voice is coming from a Chanian in rather standard Treasure Hunter Clothes. He seems rather annoyed at the moment. You also notice that he is wearing what appears to be a Chanian military uniform for a Private.

Chanian: Yeah, I'd like to believe that, but I know you took something! Now I'll just have to beat it outta ya!

The Chanian proceeds to draw a sword on you.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:59pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6

*Facepalm* anyway, I go to the mercenary  guild and see what's going on.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:27am

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.

Right then, I'll head to the job board and see if there's anything along the lines of: Kill the thing(s), get reward(s).

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 1:58am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,690 posts

Name: Reonara
Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.
Species: Behemel
Origin:Treasure Hunter
Affinity:Dark

Strength:5
Perception:9
Endurance:7
Charisma:6
Intelligence:7
Agility:7
Luck:4
--------------------------------------
HP: 170/170
SP: 80/80
Weapon 1: KLC-666 Railshot
Weapon 2: Plasma B.Sword
Armor: Treasuer Hunter's Clothes (1 Damage Threshold)

I hail the ship back and ask their reason for hailing me.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:28pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6
Level: 1
Experience: 0/1000

The Mercenary's guild looks surprisingly beaten up for a guild, but considering the surrounding buildings, it shouldn't surprise you at all.

Inside the guild, there are a few mercenaries meandering around. with a couple turning in bounties at the desk. A few seem to be at a board with several notes on it, and a few mercenaries are in groups and appear to be discussing mercenary things.

Most of these notes are off-planet, meaning you'll need a ship to accomplish these. However, there appears to be two jobs on planet.

Mission: Put down a crusade
Rewards: 5,000 credits, 3000 Experience
Difficulty: 3
Objective: Kill 20 Behemel crusaders and bring back their rear ends
Description: There appears to be a rouge faction of Behemel who are trying to start a war between the Youtubians and the Behemel by razing the town of Uzumaki. The Behemel don't need a reason to start another war. Put them down and bring back their rear-ends as proof.

Mission: Deliver a message
Rewards: 1,000 credits, 1000 Experience
Difficulty: 1
Objective: Deliver a warning to the town of Uzumaki
Descrition: A group of Behemel are planning to attack the town of Uzumaki. Deliver a warning to their mayor so they can assemble the military.

Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.

The ship answers:

Captain: Fugitive Behemel Reonara! You are being given the opportunity to turn yourself in to the Behemel military. If you do not comply, you and your ship will be obliterated.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:45pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

I'll take the first job.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 4:11pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6

might as well go to the board and see if there's anything interesting.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 4:20pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

I roll my eyes. "Have it your way...SPIRE!" I attempt to shishkabob the Chanian by manipulating the earth under him to suddenly rise into a thin, deadly spike, right between his legs too. Mmmm, Chankabob.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 5:42pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,690 posts

"You think I'll turn myself in that easily?" I tell the captain. I turn the fighter away from the warship and fly away as fast as possible.

Reply to Memetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

You must be logged in to post a reply!