Forums

ForumsForum Games

Memetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:57pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,964 posts

Name: Reonara
Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.
Species: Behemel
Origin:Treasure Hunter
Affinity:Dark

Strength:5
Perception:9
Endurance:7
Charisma:6
Intelligence:7
Agility:7
Luck:4
--------------------------------------
Level: 1
Experience: 200/1000
HP: 170/170
SP: 80/80
MP: 80/80
Weapon 1: KLC-666 Railshot
Weapon 2: Plasma B.Sword
Armor: Treasuer Hunter's Clothes (1 Damage Threshold)

I proceed to go back to my search for a button/lever.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 5:45pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Name: Rosine
Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.
Species: Trollix
Origin: Mercenary
Affinity: Wind

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6
--------------------------------
Experience: 0/1000
HP: 160/160
SP: 70/70
Weapon 1: Nanosteel Sword
Weapon 2: KLC-10 .44 Revolver
Armor: Requisition Medium Armor (10 Damage Threshold)

You find a map that leads to every landmark in the town, including the mayor's office.

Name: Vekel
Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Species: Troper
Origin: Vansibane
Affinity: Earth
Strength: 3
Perception: 10
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5
---------------------------------------------
Experience: 1000/3000
MP: 120/160
Weapon 1: Conduit Rifle
Weapon 2: Spellbook
Armor: Vansibane Robes (0 Damage Threshold)

Eventually, ir reaches morning without further interruption. Well, besides the smell of rotting flesh, but you're used to people turning into fertilizer by now.

Name: Nimbus
Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.
Species: Youtubians
Affinity: Fire

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 10
Luck: 6
--------------------------------------------------
HP: 180/180
SP: 90/90
MP: 90/90
Weapon 1: Energy Dagger
Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle
Armor: Youtubian Captain's Uniform (1 Damage Threshold)

You take out a couple more Behemel. Total kill count: 5.

You notice that the Behemel are starting to regroup and trying to discern your position.

Name: Atlas
Biography: Once a slave, he became the ruler of Chania until he was attacked from a Youtubian named Demyx and the Collective.
Species: Technically he's a cyborg, but originally a Chanian
Origin: Dictator
Affinity: Electricity

Strength: 10
Perception: 8
Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

The head doctor explains to you about KLC Industries and how your brain has pretty much been preserved for thousands of years and how they had to rebuild your body from scratch. Your body seems to be less powerful, but it allows you to access more of your frozen brain. Your senses are also more tuned, but you are currently ugly as sin. Also, the lead doctor explains that he is named Dr. Katze and works directly for the founder of KLC Industries, Kelsa Ludvig Cassius.

Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.

The other treasure hunter keeps his sniper rifle trained directly at your head, so you try not to move too much. You do see a suspicious brick panel on the wall...

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 6:01pm

rick073

rick073

328 posts

Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.

Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle

I continue firing, aiming for the ones who are looking at me over the ones who aren't.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 6:23pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

Hmm. Smells kinda good. Must be an acquired scent. Anyway, I first extend my pillar of earth to get a good looksie at the land, then lower it and head towards the nearest town or city. I need a car. I could probably form a Dirt Bike (Bike made out of dirt LOL) but that'd take too much concentration.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 7:07pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Biography: Once a slave, he became the ruler of Chania until he was attacked from a Youtubian named Demyx and the Collective.

Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

I ask more of why I've been brought back to life.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:17pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

Name:Lucious Hawthron
Biography: Was always interested in the vast unknown of sacred relics, their origins, and, most important, their use for the greater good of the universe. He hopes to be known among all the planets in the universe, one of the greatest heroes to live.
Species: Hyrin-Pern
Affinity: Light

Strength:4
Perception: 9
Endurance:4
Charisma:7
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 8
Luck: 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP: 140/140
SP: 50/50
MP: 60/60
Weapon 1: Requisition Shotgun
Weapon 2: Eliminator .50 cal Sniper Rifle

I suddenly pause and drop my weapon... Literally. Something seems familiar about his person, but it doesn't seem we have ever met.
"Wait!" I cry. "This temple is vast, dangerous and too hard to tackle alone. If we work together, we have a better chance of looting the entire place and manage to keep our throats."

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 9:28am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,964 posts

"Although I hate the idea of working together, I'll agree for now." I tell the other treasure hunter. "So if you excuse me, I need to do something first."
I move towards the suspicious panel and remove it.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 3:36pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6

One message delievered the the mayor's office later, I start my ride back to where I took the contracts from to turn in the completed requests.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:16pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle (0/5)

You try firing, but you realize that you can't. You suddenly remember that whatever kind of rifle this is, it has a five bullet magazine.

Name:Lucious Hawthron
Biography: Was always interested in the vast unknown of sacred relics, their origins, and, most important, their use for the greater good of the universe. He hopes to be known among all the planets in the universe, one of the greatest heroes to live.
Species: Hyrin-Pern
Affinity: Light

Strength:4
Perception: 9
Endurance:4
Charisma:7
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 8
Luck: 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP: 140/140
SP: 50/50
MP: 60/60
Weapon 1: Requisition Shotgun
Weapon 2: NOOOOOOOOOOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Reonara tries to remove the panel, but the panel will not budge. After trying to force it, the panel pops off to reveal some now partially broken mechanism behind it involving some sort of red dust and some torches of red dust.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:19pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

DAMMIT!

Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

You eventually reach a town where the gates are closed and a pair of Chanian guards are protecting the enterance.

Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

Apparently, you were brought back to life to have another chance to rule as a proper dictator. Apparently, the Chanians haven't had a good ruler for a thousand years, and KLC Industries does some work in Social Engineering.

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6

You ride back to town. What now?

Reply to Memetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

You must be logged in to post a reply!