ForumsForum GamesMemetia Legends 3: Welcome to the universe!

229 38442
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hello, and welcome finally to the third installment of Memetia Legends! Finally, your leash of being on a single planet has been turned loose and you are free to roam the galaxy at your whim! Heck, maybe someone even remembers this series. Who knows? All I know is that I'm back and it's time to kick some serious butt.

NOTE: Unlike Memetia Legends 2, your character does not transfer over to Memetia Legends 3 due to the setting being much farther into the future...at least, unless you can give a reasonable explanation as to your character's continued living.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Biography:
Species:
Origin:
Affinity:

Strength:
Perception:
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

(Stats range from 1-10 and must equal no more than 45)

Memetian Species:

Cheezburgians: The Cat people of Memetia! They vary in their fur lengths and colors, more so that any race. They have retracting hook claws between their fingers and toes, pointed triangular ears on top of their relatively small heads, slit eyes, and all other features a cat would have. They, like other Memetians, are bipedal. Occasionally, you will even get a vampiric Cheezburgian! Their society is highly capitalistic, almost to the point of anarchy. They have equal proficiency with Melee, Magic and Guns. Age range: 50 years

Youtubians: Cyborg people! They are vaguely humanoid, except there are no humans in Memetia. They are born with robotics built into them, varying in what parts of them are robotic and which aren't. They are one of the two trans-organic species in the Memetiaverse. They are more proficient in Guns than Melee, and cannot use Magic without modification. Age range: 150 years

Chanians: Big, hulking freaks of muscle and little brains. Descended from gorillas, this big monkeys have a tendency to crush first, ask questions later. They often if not always have huge muscles and a misshapen, pig-like face. Otherwise, they are humanoid. They mostly live on the junk planets and other planets where others cannot survive. Proficient in Melee more than Guns than Magic. Age range: 40 years

Trollix: The more dragonic, lizardoid people. They are more humanoid than dragons while keeping features like having scales, hoarding treasure and breathing elements. They are very lean, without a lot of fat or muscle. Their culture makes up the center of galactic politics. More proficient in Magic than anything else. Age range: 10,000 years

Behemels: The largely hated space Nazis! They are bear people, whom have a highly religious and fanatical society. For this reason, most Behemel are largely hated by galactic society, at times even more than the Collective. However, they are often the best organized against the people who intend to massively do the galaxy harm. Proficient in Magic and Guns, not as much Melee. Age range: 70 years

Hyrin-Pern: The wolf-people! They live in a somewhat tribal system, living in packs. They also have an incredible capacity for alcohol and make the most concentrated alcohol in the galaxy. They are proficient in Melee and Guns. Age range: 30 years

Collective: Have you ever seen Cthulu? Imagine a leaner, smaller, less evil version of him. While they are still somewhat evil, they do try to keep a distinct hierarchical society. Before the presence of the planet Memetia and its inhabitants in Galactic politics, the Collective had control of most all of the galaxy. Very proficient in Guns, not as much in Melee or Magic. AGe range: 1000 years

Balcheans: The frog-like warmongerers! Their skin dries easily, so they have to keep it wet when they can or risk death. Their society is mostly based on honor and discipline, just like every single other proud warrior race. They are very proficient in all weapon types. Age range: 40 years

Tropers: The wisest race in the Memetiaverse! Due to a highly intense sun, their skin, fingernails, eyes and hair are made of gems, the hair and skin a special, fine mesh called Gemsilk. While their outsides are naturally gem-laden, their insides are still squishy as normal. They seek to expand their knowledge and avoid political dealings when it can. They are proficient in Magic and cannot use material weapons. Age range: 5000 years

Watermaids: Mermaids! Everyone loves mermaids. The closest thing to humans you can get in Memetia, they prefer to stay in water and are built just for that, with fins, a fish tail and all. Their bones are mostly actually cartlidge, much like a shark...which is what they'll resemble even more once they go predatory. Proficient in all weapons. Age range: 100 years

Origins:

Mercenary: Just a gun for hire, they use whatever means they can to fulfill the goal of any mercenary: Get paid, and live long enough to get paid.

Treasure Hunter: Really, it's a nice word for "thief". Despite this, Treasure Hunters search the galaxy for treasure that they can make a quick buck off of, and usually are accepted as a legitimate trade.

Vansibanes: The oldest and most mysterious of origins, the Vansibane is basically a cross between a monk and a wizard, spending long hours in solitude to master their magical arts.

Soldier: You're part of a military for some race's military. You have access to the best toys in the galaxy, but your range of what you get to do is rather limited.

Affinity: Affinity for a certain element. The elements are:

Fire
Water
Ice
Wind
Earth
Electricity
Plot
Chaos
Radiation
Arcana
Light
Dark

• 229 Replies
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Name:Lucious Hawthron
Biography: Was always interested in the vast unknown of sacred relics, their origins, and, most important, their use for the greater good of the universe. He hopes to be known among all the planets in the universe, one of the greatest heroes to live.
Species: Hyrin-Pern
Origin:Treasure Hunter
Affinity: Light

Strength:4
Perception: 9
Endurance:4
Charisma:7
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 8
Luck: 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level: 1
Experience: 0/1000
HP: 140/140
SP: 50/50
MP: 60/60
Weapon 1: Requisition Shotgun
Weapon 2: Eliminator .50 cal Sniper Rifle

I move a little bit closer and fire a warning shot a couple yards to his/her left to show that i mean buisness. Then, I call out to her and scream 'Put your weapon down or I blow you apart!'
I aim my sights on him/her.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Name: Reonara
Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.
Species: Behemel
Affinityark

Strength:5
Perception:9
Endurance:7
Charisma:6
Intelligence:7
Agility:7
Luck:4
--------------------------------------
Experience: 200/1000
HP: 170/170
SP: 80/80
MP: 80/80
Weapon 1: KLC-666 Railshot
Weapon 2: Plasma B.Sword
Armor: Treasuer Hunter's Clothes (1 Damage Threshold)

"I'm not dropping my weapon unless you drop your weapon too!" I shout at the other treasure hunter.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

YAY I LEVELED UP

Name: Vekel
Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Species: Troper
Origin: Vansibane
Affinity: Earth
Strength: 3
Perception: 10
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5
---------------------------------------------
Experience: 1000/3000
HP: 160/160
SP: 70/70
MP: 120/160
Weapon 1: Conduit Rifle
Weapon 2: Spellbook
Armor: Vansibane Robes (0 Damage Threshold)

I shall increase...my Perception! MAX IT OUT BABY I continue on to the nearest town.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

Name: Nimbus
Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.
Species: Youtubians
Origin: Mercenary
Affinity: Fire

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 10
Luck: 6
--------------------------------------------------
HP: 180/180
SP: 90/90
MP: 90/90
Weapon 1: Energy Dagger
Weapon 2: Sniper Rifle
Armor: Youtubian Captain's Uniform (1 Damage Threshold)

I look for anyone who's off on their own, away from most of the others. Once I've spotted a proper target, I open fire, shooting the isolated target first, then moving on to whoever might have seen the first one go down.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Name: Rosine
Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.
Species: Trollix
Affinity: Wind

Strength: 9
Perception: 6
Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6
--------------------------------
Weapon 1: Nanosteel Sword
Weapon 2: KLC-10 .44 Revolver
Armor: Requisition Medium Armor (10 Damage Threshold)

You ride to the town you needed to deliver the message to! Along the way, you see some degree of giant monster walking away from a scene of devastation with four corpses on the ground...

Name: Atlas
Biography: Once a slave, he became the ruler of Chania until he was attacked from a Youtubian named Demyx and the Collective.
Species: Technically he's a cyborg, but originally a Chanian
Origin: Dictator
Affinity: Electricity

Strength: 10
Perception: 8
Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

Lead Scientist: Ah, you are in the laboratories of KLC Inc.

Biography: Seeking knowledge above all else, Vekel remained in the shadows refining his magic. Sadly, he's learned all he can from solitude and peace, and now travels to learn about the fierce cunning of combat and violence.
Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

You would continue on, if you weren't so tired that your legs barely worked...

Biography: Waking up on a distant shoreline, Nimbus had no recollections of his past, who he was, or what he wanted to be. Without a goal, he set off for the nearest building that he could see, the Mercenary Guild, hoping to find a purpose for his existance.

You take out two of the Behemel, and the rest start running around while brandishing weapons, trying to figure out where you are.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Biography: Relatively unknown, Rosine one day showed up at the mercenary guild seeming to want to do a job for no reason but he's actually looking for a lost friend who went missing quite some time ago. hoping the Guild would help, he went there packing with him the only weapon he had; a sword, and his friend's remaining item; a revolver.

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6

Well that's both of my assignments... now to just deliver the message to the mayor... where's the office...

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

Darn it. I raise a pillar of earth, mould it into a platform on top, and set up my tent again there. That should protect me from monsters...Zzzz...

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

I open fire on the ones that are closest to my position.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Biography: Once a slave, he became the ruler of Chania until he was attacked from a Youtubian named Demyx and the Collective.

Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

I start checking my new body and its current statistics while also asking what KLC is and how long I've been out.

(I assume its new because my old was huge, while here I woke up in a bed, and the scientist seems to be able to easily talk to me.)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Biography: Living in the streets when he was young, Reonara started off stealing things from people before moving on to robberies. He was later caught by the police and placed into prison. However, he managed to escape from prison and is currently a fugitive.
Affinityark

I proceed to go back to my search for a button/lever.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Endurance 6
Charisma 3
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 6

You find a map that leads to every landmark in the town, including the mayor's office.

Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

Eventually, ir reaches morning without further interruption. Well, besides the smell of rotting flesh, but you're used to people turning into fertilizer by now.

You take out a couple more Behemel. Total kill count: 5.

You notice that the Behemel are starting to regroup and trying to discern your position.

Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

The head doctor explains to you about KLC Industries and how your brain has pretty much been preserved for thousands of years and how they had to rebuild your body from scratch. Your body seems to be less powerful, but it allows you to access more of your frozen brain. Your senses are also more tuned, but you are currently ugly as sin. Also, the lead doctor explains that he is named Dr. Katze and works directly for the founder of KLC Industries, Kelsa Ludvig Cassius.

Affinityark

The other treasure hunter keeps his sniper rifle trained directly at your head, so you try not to move too much. You do see a suspicious brick panel on the wall...

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

I continue firing, aiming for the ones who are looking at me over the ones who aren't.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Endurance 6
Charisma 6
Intelligence 10
Agility 6
Luck 5

Hmm. Smells kinda good. Must be an acquired scent. Anyway, I first extend my pillar of earth to get a good looksie at the land, then lower it and head towards the nearest town or city. I need a car. I could probably form a Dirt Bike (Bike made out of dirt LOL) but that'd take too much concentration.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Endurance 10
Charisma 1
Intelligence 6
Agility 6
Luck 3

I ask more of why I've been brought back to life.

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Name:Lucious Hawthron
Biography: Was always interested in the vast unknown of sacred relics, their origins, and, most important, their use for the greater good of the universe. He hopes to be known among all the planets in the universe, one of the greatest heroes to live.
Species: Hyrin-Pern
Affinity: Light

Strength:4
Perception: 9
Endurance:4
Charisma:7
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 8
Luck: 8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP: 140/140
SP: 50/50
MP: 60/60
Weapon 1: Requisition Shotgun
Weapon 2: Eliminator .50 cal Sniper Rifle

I suddenly pause and drop my weapon... Literally. Something seems familiar about his person, but it doesn't seem we have ever met.
"Wait!" I cry. "This temple is vast, dangerous and too hard to tackle alone. If we work together, we have a better chance of looting the entire place and manage to keep our throats."

Showing 61-75 of 229