ForumsForum GamesBrytenwalda (British Dark Ages RPG)

185 29813
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

it's the 8th century AD, britain is in an upheaval, all the various tribes are warring with each other. the various tribes are in a near constant state of warring, and bands of thieves and brigands around and even Germanic pirates pillaging around the coasts. You can be anything really, a trader, a general, a brigand, but you have to work up to it.

Sheet:

Name: Irish, Breton, Roman, or Celtic works best
Trait: from the above, i make
Bio: at least 3 sentences
Perk: from above, i make
---------
Weapon: Short Seaxe
Armor: Cloak
Misc.: 5 items of your choice, no weapons or armor
---------
Health: 100/100
Armor Durability: 10/10
Condition: Fine
--------
Party:1/1
Troops: You
Morale: 100%
Condition: Eager

there, remember that i will place you depending on your bio, so specify where you originate please

• 185 Replies
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Name: Irvin Durnlap
Physical Desc.: Mid length blonde hair, perky eyes, small build
Trait:Quick and hard to hit w/ ranged weapons
Bio: Was raised in a small cottage near a lake. Dad was a fisherman, never knew his mother and strives to get away from his childhood home. Had little friends and was always afraid that something was out to get him. Often times he would slip out into the woods and live there, thinking about his true idenity and purpose in this world. Above everything, he loves staring at full moons and sketching pictures of it.
Perk:Natural Woodsman, you get a slight bonus to hiding and fighting in the woods
---------
Misc.: Fishing pole,flint and steel set, family heirloom (ring), a flask of water, stale bread, Horse, Cart
---------
Shillingas: 344
--------
Party:3/3
Troops: You, 2 Gebur Seaxe: (Peasant clothing, Sharpened wooden spear, Seax)
Condition: You're trapped under horse: 2 turns

Oh I see. Ok...... Well I look around, I try not to draw attention to myself as I try to wiggle free

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bio: Was raised in a small cottage near a lake. Dad was a fisherman, never knew his mother and strives to get away from his childhood home. Had little friends and was always afraid that something was out to get him. Often times he would slip out into the woods and live there, thinking about his true idenity and purpose in this world. Above everything, he loves staring at full moons and sketching pictures of it.
Perk:Natural Woodsman, you get a slight bonus to hiding and fighting in the woods
---------
Misc.: Fishing pole,flint and steel set, family heirloom (ring), a flask of water, stale bread, Horse, Cart
---------
--------

you slowly pull yourself out, but you see one of the Untrights, smiling deviously, coming towards you with a Breton Hasta

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

---------
---------
--------

I chuck my dagger at one of them.
-If it kills the one I hit I yell 'Suck my boot, Unrights!' then flee from the other one.
If i miss or don't kill any I taunt them and run away into the forest that is near us (isnt there one). Just to save time, if i make it to the forest I climb a tree.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
---------
--------

you know a spear is only useful if it's within a certain range

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

---------
---------
--------

Ok then i just run into a forest

Showing 181-185 of 185