Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New User =)

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 12:52am

Blanze

Blanze

2 posts

Hey everyone I just created an account yesterday! I'm really excited to meet everyone. I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. =)

The name is Moses....and yes I am beautiful. Some may call me narcissistic but then again they've never experienced the pleasure of owning a set of genetics that transcends all those around you. And when you get to the top of the mountain it's only natural to boast about the view. For every mirror that I pass glints with the reflection of perfection. I've been described as Calvin Klein meets Bangbros. A tungsten steed forged from fire. A medical marvel. The Adonis bestowed upon us. I could go on forever. But I digress, for I am burdened with the grandeur of my my own sexual magnetism. And overtime such demand can humble a man. As having ravaged every 10/10 from Melbourne to Mozambique, my latent carnal desires now lie completely fulfilled. Thus I must start to look beyond the mirage of appearance for fruits unknown.

But in all seriousness, it's hard to believe I created my account 9 days before my 15th birthday 3 years ago and haven't made an effort to introduce myself.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 2:46am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Man newbie..no need to be so harsh on yourself. The mirrors only glint with the reflection? Psh..mirrors follow me so that they may marvel at my glorious self

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 6:28am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

Hi I'm R2D2 and don't worry about your beauty. I'll make sure no one will ever have something like it.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 8:42am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,845 posts

Hell-O and welcome... beauty? Well, you know, is in the eye of the beholder...^^

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 6:18pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

I knew only a beautiful man could lead that many people out of Egypt. Took until now for my proof to show itself.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 7:26pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Hello Moses, beauty, whatever you would like to be called :p Glad that you joined AG. i can say from personal experience, if you want the most out of the site, play the games as well as post in forums! AG is a great place. Have fun!

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 10:29pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

Wow dude, you sound allot like a.... Dare I admit, toned down me. Welcome to the community where you can help me glorify this underrated wonderland full of less manly and glorious people, but glorious people nonthess. Don't worry dude, I understand and am not going to call you narcissistic for I myself am in a similar situation, don't sweat it they'll live you as they love me. Well they'll love you quite a bit less (can't blame 'em) than they love me but that's still saying something.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 11:06pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Welcome to AG you... Beautiful Moses? o.0 Anyways, hope you stay active and become a part of this community.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:33am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,810 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! I hope you will have tons of fun playing all the great games and become an active member of this wonderful forum community! =)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:48am

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

hello, Blanze. Im so sorry you missed the old armorgames with AP, but just have fun!

Reply to New User =)

You must be logged in to post a reply!