Forums

ForumsQuests

How many Quests do you have?

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 2:23pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have :)

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 2:44pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Considering that 42 of the 97 current quests are legacy (both genders are there for everyone), 40/55 is doing pretty well. I'm at 32 non-legacy quests. I could be getting a few more soon on I think it was Kingdom Rush, but I had to quit in the middle of it and haven't gotten back to it. Some other games just don't approve of the wifi I'm on and lag ridiculously, as well. :P

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 2:45pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,591 posts

Does anyone have more at the moment?

I have all of them, save a few legacy quests.

i just want to see where i am in these standings currently.

You can see how many people have on their profile, so since there's no ranking system, random sampling would be the best method to find out what the average is. (go to random games and click on the first few comments, check how many quests they each have and repeat 9-10 times).

I bet most people have anywhere from 10 to 30 completed, on average. Legacy included.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 2:50pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Wow Kasic, all? You must be quite the gamer :p I'm hoping to get there, but 62 stars in Kingdom Rush was just too much for me. Then there is though "Give Up" quests. Oh god that game is hard. I got half way through i think, then it was just so dang hard i gave up :( Spent half an hour dieing on one level, so it seemed logical.
Anyways, checking random peoples profiles just seemed like it would be too much work, thats why instead i just made this thread. I can just quickly scroll down it and see how many quests people have completed. That is after more people post in it.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 4:50pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,665 posts

Well, I have all of them too. Kasic beats me for having more legacy quests. But I joined slightly before you. Mwhaahaaaaa!

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 5:20pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,953 posts

I have 32 non-legacy quests right now, but I would probably get a lot more if I played Kingdom Rush.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 5:22pm

daleks

daleks

3,310 posts

I am missing 2 right now. I have everything but 100,000,000 in Epic Combo and beating Give Up. I have all the others including legacy.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 6:58pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I still need a few:
- 50k calories on Treadmillasaurus Rex (frustrating)
- Beat Sequester
- Complete chapter 3 in Sequester
- Sequester speed challenge
- One hundred million on Epic Combo Redux (currently working on, may have to leave my computer on tonight)

I'll probably work on the others tonight or tomorrow.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 7:22pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

@daleks, I know what you mean. Give Up is such a frustrating game! I don't have the one for completing it either. AS for the 100,000,000, i had to let my laptop lag on for a day and a half to get that, it was kinda hard to do anything else on it! lol. I hated that quest, feels good to have it though.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 7:41pm

ddevil6

ddevil6

42 posts

i also have all of them + 13 legacy quests

Reply to How many Quests do you have?

You must be logged in to post a reply!