ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187244
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Considering that 42 of the 97 current quests are legacy (both genders are there for everyone), 40/55 is doing pretty well. I'm at 32 non-legacy quests. I could be getting a few more soon on I think it was Kingdom Rush, but I had to quit in the middle of it and haven't gotten back to it. Some other games just don't approve of the wifi I'm on and lag ridiculously, as well. :P

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Does anyone have more at the moment?

I have all of them, save a few legacy quests.

i just want to see where i am in these standings currently.

You can see how many people have on their profile, so since there's no ranking system, random sampling would be the best method to find out what the average is. (go to random games and click on the first few comments, check how many quests they each have and repeat 9-10 times).

I bet most people have anywhere from 10 to 30 completed, on average. Legacy included.
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Wow Kasic, all? You must be quite the gamer I'm hoping to get there, but 62 stars in Kingdom Rush was just too much for me. Then there is though "Give Up" quests. Oh god that game is hard. I got half way through i think, then it was just so dang hard i gave up Spent half an hour dieing on one level, so it seemed logical.
Anyways, checking random peoples profiles just seemed like it would be too much work, thats why instead i just made this thread. I can just quickly scroll down it and see how many quests people have completed. That is after more people post in it.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Well, I have all of them too. Kasic beats me for having more legacy quests. But I joined slightly before you. Mwhaahaaaaa!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I have 32 non-legacy quests right now, but I would probably get a lot more if I played Kingdom Rush.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am missing 2 right now. I have everything but 100,000,000 in Epic Combo and beating Give Up. I have all the others including legacy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I still need a few:
- 50k calories on Treadmillasaurus Rex (frustrating)
- Beat Sequester
- Complete chapter 3 in Sequester
- Sequester speed challenge
- One hundred million on Epic Combo Redux (currently working on, may have to leave my computer on tonight)

I'll probably work on the others tonight or tomorrow.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

@daleks, I know what you mean. Give Up is such a frustrating game! I don't have the one for completing it either. AS for the 100,000,000, i had to let my laptop lag on for a day and a half to get that, it was kinda hard to do anything else on it! lol. I hated that quest, feels good to have it though.

ddevil6
ddevil6
126 posts
King

i also have all of them + 13 legacy quests

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Just beat Give Up! Along with did some other Give Up quests. That brings my total up by three guys. And Matt, i still don't understand the end either! i wish someone could explain it

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Seriously. When you beat it, explain it to me.

This was my understanding: You are playing as the little boy. He is having a dream of his dead sister, which (I think) took him to a place where he actually was being talked to by her. As you progress through the levels she reveals what the place is (a place where people who have things that can't let go of end up) and that she is there because her father died when she was younger (they're not blood related). So after she died in the car accident, she went there. Now the boy, who was a mute, couldn't converse and basically watched all this happen, and the sister talks to him and comes to grips with her own situation, in the end being happy that despite her dad dying she still had him as a little brother. At that point you travel back through the dream worlds and out, then the last door is when he "wakes up" and his sister is free of that place.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It's really, really deep though,...

I found the story to be rather cliche. Who hasn't seen the story that goes Person A dies in an accident with unresolved issues and becomes trapped in some sort of inbetween after life. In order to move on Person A must contact Person B from beyond.

Look here'sone from "Are You Afraid of The Dark".It's a little different, but you get the idea.
A teenager thinks he's just met the girl of his dreams when he puts on a mysterious ring that won't come off. Trouble begins when he learns that years ago she was killed in a car accident, and he realizes she wants to lure him to an early grave.

The twist at the end of sequester isn't even that strong, the boy was mute so he was forced to listen to is whiny sister?
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I only have 17, duh. And I don't even play legacy!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

the 100,000,000 point quest in Epic Combo Redux.

That one is just ridiculous. I left my computer for around an hour and it was only at 2.5 million. Anyways, I have 19 with legacy.
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

I have a few, but most were from my old KR save lmao...

Showing 1-15 of 348