ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187019
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

what is legacy quest?

Legacy quest's were given to older players who reached different ranks. These are no longer available. after the quest system came out.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Enough. Hehehehe.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

2 more here, 3 more there... 313 allover.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I still think the "Not Completed" number is more useful as a gauge, especially since some of the older players have legacy quests that ramp up their totals a bit.

I had only four remaining until Road of the Dead came along ... now I have eight left. One game doubled my total .... hate that game.

(Actually, I have nine with the BBQ Quest on the new Kingdom Rush game, but I'm hoping that quest has a glitch right now ...)

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I have 380 +6 legacy quests. i have 23 left to get, that should drop once i complete Kingdom rush frontiers 6 left. Been getting into Td's which i have most quests needed. Except for shell-shock, that one in This is the only level 4. the 100m combo on epic combo. 2 in jack-smith is just a bit long to play but will get soon. 2 in robotron 2 time machine, which i did get but they didn't activate so i will have to replay that.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

326... when Ironhide fix that buggy quest i hope to raise this score to 237...^^

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Now i have 186+6 quests done meaning i only need 17 more quests then i am done :-)

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Now i have 186+6 quests done meaning i only need 17 more quests then i am done :-)

*Edit*

386+6 :/
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Thx to the KRF fix its 327 now^^

*Maybe Battalion Commander 2 get quests too sometimes, cuz the first part have some, sdont count on that, its only a lil assumption^^*

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Reddigit^^

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I now have 401 395+6 quests. I have took a break from them for a bit, i will try new ones when they are out. Sick of td's for now lol i will get them done one day. 19 quests left.

Loving DOTD at the moment, so that is taking my time up, least til i get to higher levels.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Remind me -- what does the +6 mean?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Remind me -- what does the +6 mean?

The last few post i have made here has been done in this format, Thought it was obvious. It means legacy quests, I will be more clear next time.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

All from deeper sleep raised my count to 337.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

How do you see your legacy quests? I have a bunch, but haven't seen them for a while.

Showing 211-225 of 348