ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187023
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Okay, stupid question. Just scrolled to the end of my list of quests. Never done that --- I have 9 legacy quests.

(I still think "Not Completed" is an easier and better number to compare Questability. The lower the number, the more awesome you are.)

Mine is still 8. Doubt I'll ever get lower than that.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

All quest left for me at do-able, the only 2 i am not wanting to get are 100m combo on epic combo and that one in TITOL4 :/

The bubble TD will take some time to do and im not in a TD mood at this time. So a break for the rest of the year sleep off a few of the new blues and then something to do, back on to them.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I've had 81 quests since April. I used to care about these things. It's just that the Strike Force Heroes 2 medals look so good on my page.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

It is kinda embarrassing, but I am not much of a PRO GAMER

I have 69 Shhhhhh stop laughing, I know it is not very much

~~Black~~

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

PFT -- I thought the Bubble TD was going to take a while, but with the cheat, it takes about 5 minutes per game. It gets boring after a while, so if you just do one or two a day, eventually you'll get them. I went on a tear on Saturday and did the last 10 within an hour ....

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I have 422. Haven't completed most of the Road of the Dead 2 quests.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

With the 7 from diggy... 344

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Well, I currently have only 13 quests from the K.R. games and Decision 2, but I've only been an AG member for about a week. If I had become a member when I first started gaming here 5 years ago, I would probably have like 500.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Probably not too far off from 500 -- I've been here about four years and have 9 legacy quests that help my 422 quest total (and 8 quests uncompleted).

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Well, I not gonna stop until I'm the world's greatest quest master!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Update. I've currently added ten quests to my collection in 3 days. I now have 23.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Few more... at least I am getting close to the 100 mark: 89

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Guys, I am SOOOOO Excited I just earned 100 quests, mile-stone right?
yeah, But I reached it on CHRISTMAS! wow am I like the only AG user that did that!
Thanks for all the support of my buds that drove me to do that! THX

--Blackbeltr0 feeling proud. =)

~~Black~~

vincenzo_auditore
vincenzo_auditore
1 posts
Bard

Going into the new year with 296 quests.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

6/6 from battalion commander 2... that 350 total.

Showing 226-240 of 348