ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187022
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
Plint
Plint
1 posts
Constable

I have 160 achievements

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I'm just going to reiterate my argument that "How many quests remaining?" would be a more valuable statistic/ranking than a simple amount that you have. For example, #1 MrDayCee at 630 has 29 more than the available quests. With 21 legacy quests under his belt, he's going to be difficult to unseat unless he just stops doing new quests. I believe, though, he has ZERO uncompleted quests, which is perhaps more impressive than his total of 630.

For example, I'm #35 at the moment; with only 9 legacy quests, I'll never be able to surpass the big dogs, and there are a lot of players who won't be able to pass me up. However, I have 25 uncompleted quests, most of which I can't/won't ever complete. My -25 compared to DayCee's 0 seems to be a better ranking than comparing his 630 to my 590.

(By the way, are there other quests DayCee has? The math doesn't work out: 601 available quests + 21 legacy quests + 6 web quests = 628 ... what are the other two quests?)

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

With the website quests,i have 159.

Looseclothes
Looseclothes
1 posts
Herald

One more now! Thank you, AG for adding a quest to comment on the forums!

jixonuss2
jixonuss2
2 posts
Blacksmith

I have complete 83 quests.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@bakkart: MrDayCee hasn't completed all game quests. I'm the highest ranked who has completed all game quests.

Markaswellbe
Markaswellbe
8 posts
Chamberlain

370 and slowly working on more if i can focus on one at a time haha

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Gantic is correct there @bakkart... I still have 4 Game Quests left to achieve, which I'm either struggling with or simply lack a smoothly running computer for in order to get those. And I think the 2 missing Quests you mentioned in the math are probably Website Quests then? =)

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Well, that just makes the math more intriguing then. I can't see your "Not completed" (it switches to MY uncompleted when I click that link), so I just made a couple of assumptions.

So here's the math again -- there are 601 game quests and 6 web quests which brings us to 607 total. You (DayCee) have 630 total, which means you have 23 more than the number possible. 21 of these are legacy quests, which means there should be only 2 unaccounted for. But now you tell me you have 4 game quests to do yet, and it looks like you need 1 more web quest -- so it looks like you gained a mysterious 7 quests somewhere along the line. If you complete the 5 possible quests remaining, your total (until a new quest line appears) would be 635, right?

swimmer9385
swimmer9385
1 posts
Shepherd

Can someone explain what a legacy quest is?

leopoldonassneto
leopoldonassneto
1 posts
Chamberlain

Hey, its a good day to die

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I'm not sure everyone uses the term "legacy quest," but these are quests or achievements that you could get before Armorgames switched to a new format a couple of years ago. For example, I think there were levels you could get by how many games you rated or how many times you made comments, something like an achievement at 100 comments, at 250 comments, etc. These quests are no longer available, and thus "legacy."

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I Have 57 quests

EndoCross
EndoCross
1 posts
Shepherd

I have around 30 or 40 quests

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@EndoCross seems you never take a look at your page? Because you have 86 quests now

Showing 271-285 of 348