Forums

ForumsQuests

How many Quests do you have?

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 8:33pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,520 posts

41 + 10 Legacy quests (Wood Duke), so 51.

Ranks may be gone, but I'm still loving the Wood Duke thing. I earned it less than a month before Quests were installed.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 8:37pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,520 posts

- Beat Sequester
- Complete chapter 3 in Sequester
- Sequester speed challenge

Sequester isn't really that hard. If you sit down and think, you'll figure it out. It's really, really deep though, and completely worth it for the last level. Let me know if you figure out the ending. There are three "Epilogue" levels after you win (they're all extremely basic and are for storytelling), and I STILL can't grasp the end. In fact, there's an entire Thread specifically devoted to the end/theme of Sequester and I have yet to find a conclusive answer.

Seriously. When you beat it, explain it to me.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 8:40pm

kirks011

kirks011

184 posts

Just beat Give Up! Along with did some other Give Up quests. That brings my total up by three guys. And Matt, i still don't understand the end either! i wish someone could explain it

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 8:49pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

Seriously. When you beat it, explain it to me.

This was my understanding: You are playing as the little boy. He is having a dream of his dead sister, which (I think) took him to a place where he actually was being talked to by her. As you progress through the levels she reveals what the place is (a place where people who have things that can't let go of end up) and that she is there because her father died when she was younger (they're not blood related). So after she died in the car accident, she went there. Now the boy, who was a mute, couldn't converse and basically watched all this happen, and the sister talks to him and comes to grips with her own situation, in the end being happy that despite her dad dying she still had him as a little brother. At that point you travel back through the dream worlds and out, then the last door is when he "wakes up" and his sister is free of that place.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 2:39am

Reton8

Reton8

2,963 posts

It's really, really deep though,...

I found the story to be rather cliche. Who hasn't seen the story that goes Person A dies in an accident with unresolved issues and becomes trapped in some sort of inbetween after life. In order to move on Person A must contact Person B from beyond.

Look here'sone from "Are You Afraid of The Dark".It's a little different, but you get the idea.
A teenager thinks he's just met the girl of his dreams when he puts on a mysterious ring that won't come off. Trouble begins when he learns that years ago she was killed in a car accident, and he realizes she wants to lure him to an early grave.

The twist at the end of sequester isn't even that strong, the boy was mute so he was forced to listen to is whiny sister?

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:12am

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

I have all possible legacy and all except one quest, the 100,000,000 point quest in Epic Combo Redux. I'm not sure how soon that would be completed.

84/85 possible quests.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:15am

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

I only have 17, duh. And I don't even play legacy!

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 10:37am

d_dude

d_dude

3,593 posts

the 100,000,000 point quest in Epic Combo Redux.

That one is just ridiculous. I left my computer for around an hour and it was only at 2.5 million. Anyways, I have 19 with legacy.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:31pm

megacooper

megacooper

197 posts

I have a few, but most were from my old KR save lmao...

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 12:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

84/85 possible quests.

Same here. I just need to get 50k on Treadmill Rex.

I left Epic Combo Redux run all night on another browser and got to 100 million, used Opera as the others seemed to lag for it.

Reply to How many Quests do you have?

You must be logged in to post a reply!