ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187003
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
tulador
tulador
2 posts
Treasurer

227 after this post

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@bakkart : I have 4 game Quests yet to achieve, but there are quite a few Contest Quests I still don't have... the Debate, the Builder, the Poetry for instance? That makes 7 in total I have open still. =)

EDIT : Wait... I am still missing the Guide 2014 one as well, so that makes a total of 8!

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Oh, contest quests? I must have missed those .... are those found in the forum somewhere? Are they still open?

(Thanks for solving that little mystery -- the deficit is made up by Contest Quests you have completed, right?)

DaManBFH
DaManBFH
1 posts
Farmer

I got 60 quests ; )

dynaman
dynaman
5 posts
Peasant

Would someone please explain to me what legacy quests are? It says on my profile I have 50 quests completed.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I currently have 175 quests. That means that I'm 4,530th out of 1,839,514!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I have 594 quests. 77th of 1,839,514 if masta is correct. That's okay... ^^

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sorry for the belated respons @azbuckeye, just saw it yet^^

Im not an admin, so i havent real intels/all the details... but as far as i know:
AG provides a lil programm, which must be implemented into a game, this programm grants the game acccess to several AG-services (highscores/online save, so on) and its needed for AG-quests.
AG cant (cause they dont own the games, they only host them) do this on their own, so its up to devs, they must implement this program work on the quests, etc.
AG can only ask the devs if they are willing to do this extra work (imo they will do it, simply because its a good and easy way to call more attraction on this game). At least AG have to do a lil work too to make these quests happen, but the main work is on the devs side.

I'm sure someone asked, how come some games have quests others don't?

So basicly its this: no program implemented = no quests.
Some of the devs stop making games or cant be reached anymore, so they cant implement this program.
Some of the devs maybe work for a company now, and havent the time (or maybe its, because of their contract simply forbidden) to do some extra work on a game.
If the devs are still active they probably working on newer games, so why should they return to an older game to work on it again? It is rly worth the time? Better invest the time in the newer game and maybe release some quests for it.
AG also dont ask for any game, they only reach out to the devs if the game is good enough (high rating, much plays),
If a game its bad... well, lets face the truth, its not worth the effort Better let the devs work on newer (maybe better) games, then... maybe...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Adding a little to @UnleashedUponMankind -s explanation... some games are out of date with the current version of Flash Player, which means they simply can not sustain the program for Quests embedded in them. It would be like putting a 2014 engine into a 1950 car; it wouldn't work because the car's chassis would fall apart when attempting to drive it...

swindle333
swindle333
36 posts
Prince

I have 666 quests

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

None of you can top my 58 kwests B-)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Riptizoid101 if anyone can... then Gantic

peachy123
peachy123
1 posts
Shepherd

Geez I only have 16 quests looks like I need to play more

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

As of now I currently have 60, I don't play the games on this site much, but I really want to get to 250 so I don't have to be a Guest anymore ^^

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I recently got a little bit back into questing and did about 20 in the last couple days. I think I'll spend some more time on this... I now have 441 quests.

Showing 286-300 of 348