Forums

ForumsQuests

How many Quests do you have?

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 7:51pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

5/6 from ragdoll , so ill climb on 305... dunno if i find the patience for the 6th one^^

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 8:40pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

14 Quests left ....

3 from Decision 2 (not my type of game, so I've put these off) -- doable?
3 from Dawn of Dragons (these have to be the longest-taking quests) -- doable
1 from Strike Force Heroes -- not doable, for me
1 from This is the Only Level 4 -- probably not doable
4 from GemCraft -- doable
1 from Sinjid -- seems impossible, but 20,000 have completed it ....
1 from King of the Treadmill -- not doable

So, in a few weeks, I should have only 3 or 4 left, ones I probably won't bother to complete.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 6:05pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

Just finished a World Raid for DotD which awarded me quite a decent amount of stat points! So I'm close to making it with yhe BSI Quest, really close! Can't wait to discard this game to be honest... it's a time consumer!! Over 6 months!! (O.o)

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 8:44pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

The regular world raids usually get me about half a point ... like today I went from 7.31 to 7.78.  I'm just about to get Kalaxia, though, so that will mean just the legendary quest and the BSI quest after that.  It is a long, long, long time commitment.  Kardashians aren't married this long!

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 8:53pm

emiliock

emiliock

7 posts

In total I have 181 quests :D

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 8:56pm

DragonApache

DragonApache

2 posts

I have 70 quests so far. Its funny though. I was playing infectonator and  I completed the game. Soon afterwards there was quests for it. The funny thing is when I read through the quests I would have completed almost all of them -_-

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 12:42am

Reton8

Reton8

2,669 posts

Just finished a World Raid for DotD which awarded me quite a decent amount of stat points! So I'm close to making it with yhe BSI Quest, really close! Can't wait to discard this game to be honest... it's a time consumer!! Over 6 months!! (O.o)

6 months!? I did it in almost exactly 2 months. Although, I researched the game daily, combing the forums and guides. Also, I had a lot of free time during that period and was ability to log in and use my bars in a very effective way. But, yeah that game took alot of my time away : [ lol

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 12:53am

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I have 208 quests as of right now, and I'm definitely going to try to get all the quests.

1 from King of the Treadmill -- not doable

Do you mean Treadmillasaurus Rex?

All I have left from that game is the BSI quest, but frankly, I actually quite like the game. So after I get the quest I might continue playing it. But I've only spent a little over a month on that game.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 12:57am

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

For Dawn of Dragons, I'm right at the 2-month mark.  I'm one item away from getting my Legendary quest, I'll be summoning Kalaxia tomorrow, and BSI -- at this rate, another 2 or 3 weeks.

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 4:55am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

Seeing the replies makes me wonder whether I should have started fresh for that Quest... if that's even possible. Meh... now at BSI of 9.4, so one more WR and I think I'm done! =)

Reply to How many Quests do you have?

You must be logged in to post a reply!