UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

Reddigit^^

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 8:08pm

pft

pft

489 posts

I now have 401 395+6 quests. I have took a break from them for a bit, i will try new ones when they are out. Sick of td's for now lol i will get them done one day. 19 quests left.

Loving DOTD at the moment, so that is taking my time up, least  til i get to higher levels.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 8:23pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

Remind me -- what does the +6 mean?

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 8:28pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Remind me -- what does the +6 mean?

The last few post i have made here has been done in this format, Thought it was obvious. It means legacy quests, I will be more clear next time.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 8:40pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

All from deeper sleep raised my count to 337.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 10:55pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

How do you see your legacy quests?  I have a bunch, but haven't seen them for a while.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 11:02pm

bakkart

bakkart

218 posts

Okay, stupid question.  Just scrolled to the end of my list of quests.  Never done that --- I have 9 legacy quests.

(I still think "Not Completed" is an easier and better number to compare Questability.  The lower the number, the more awesome you are.)

Mine is still 8.  Doubt I'll ever get lower than that.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 7:03pm

pft

pft

489 posts

All quest left for me at do-able, the only 2 i am not wanting to get are 100m combo on epic combo and that one in TITOL4 :/

The bubble TD will take some time to do and im not in a TD mood at this time. So a break for the rest of the year sleep off a few of the new blues and then something to do, back on to them.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 7:21pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I've had 81 quests since April. I used to care about these things. It's just that the Strike Force Heroes 2 medals look so good on my page.

Reply to How many Quests do you have?

You must be logged in to post a reply!