ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

348 187294
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 348 Replies
DragonApache
DragonApache
4 posts
Farmer

I have 70 quests so far. Its funny though. I was playing infectonator and I completed the game. Soon afterwards there was quests for it. The funny thing is when I read through the quests I would have completed almost all of them -_-

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Just finished a World Raid for DotD which awarded me quite a decent amount of stat points! So I'm close to making it with yhe BSI Quest, really close! Can't wait to discard this game to be honest... it's a time consumer!! Over 6 months!! (O.o)

6 months!? I did it in almost exactly 2 months. Although, I researched the game daily, combing the forums and guides. Also, I had a lot of free time during that period and was ability to log in and use my bars in a very effective way. But, yeah that game took alot of my time away : [ lol
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I have 208 quests as of right now, and I'm definitely going to try to get all the quests.

1 from King of the Treadmill -- not doable

Do you mean Treadmillasaurus Rex?

Just finished a World Raid for DotD which awarded me quite a decent amount of stat points! So I'm close to making it with yhe BSI Quest, really close! Can't wait to discard this game to be honest... it's a time consumer!! Over 6 months!! (O.o)

All I have left from that game is the BSI quest, but frankly, I actually quite like the game. So after I get the quest I might continue playing it. But I've only spent a little over a month on that game.
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

For Dawn of Dragons, I'm right at the 2-month mark. I'm one item away from getting my Legendary quest, I'll be summoning Kalaxia tomorrow, and BSI -- at this rate, another 2 or 3 weeks.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Seeing the replies makes me wonder whether I should have started fresh for that Quest... if that's even possible. Meh... now at BSI of 9.4, so one more WR and I think I'm done! =)

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Seeing the replies makes me wonder whether I should have started fresh for that Quest... if that's even possible. Meh... now at BSI of 9.4, so one more WR and I think I'm done! =)

But is "some" cases it takes until B.S.I. 11, which happened to me : [
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

What might cause "some" cases?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Just about to get over 340 quest now.

Will get the last 2 in DotD i need this week :-)

Around 2 months to get over level 200 and 9.5 bsi.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Right now I have 388 quests. This is all the game quests and a few of the legacy quests. I have all the game quests yay!

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Just five left. One (the BSI one for Dawn of Dragons) is just a matter of time; another (the final boss one for Sinjid) should be doable since 20K other people have done it, but I just can't figure it out.

The other three (Strike Force, Last Level 4, Treadmill) -- I'll just leave 'em be.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I have 73 including Legacy. I was planning on going on a "Quest splurge" this weekend but I got a bunch of homework. It takes much less time to post which is why I have way more posts than games rated. .-.

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

385/385 after finishing up Road of the Dead 2, man a couple of those were hard!

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

I got 352 quests atm, but I there are 2 games that I just don't wanna play because they really don't interest me that much...

I guess I'll have to go through them at one point in the future if I want to be a quest completionist.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I have 390 including Legacy, 385/385 game quests!

Axis1337
Axis1337
34 posts
Farmer

I got 69 (akward) and btw what is legacy quest?

Showing 196-210 of 348