ForumsQuestsHow many Quests do you have?

361 102951
kirks011
kirks011
180 posts
Jester

Currently, I have 40 quests completed without adding on Legacy. Does anyone have more at the moment? i just want to see where i am in these standings currently. even if you have less feel free to comment how many you have

• 361 Replies
pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

Now i have 186+6 quests done meaning i only need 17 more quests then i am done :-)

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

Now i have 186+6 quests done meaning i only need 17 more quests then i am done :-)

*Edit*

386+6 :/
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,628 posts
Viceroy

Thx to the KRF fix its 327 now^^

*Maybe Battalion Commander 2 get quests too sometimes, cuz the first part have some, sdont count on that, its only a lil assumption^^*

Junhyeok
Junhyeok
18 posts
Blacksmith

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,628 posts
Viceroy

Reddigit^^

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

I now have 401 395+6 quests. I have took a break from them for a bit, i will try new ones when they are out. Sick of td's for now lol i will get them done one day. 19 quests left.

Loving DOTD at the moment, so that is taking my time up, least til i get to higher levels.

bakkart
bakkart
627 posts
King

Remind me -- what does the +6 mean?

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

Remind me -- what does the +6 mean?

The last few post i have made here has been done in this format, Thought it was obvious. It means legacy quests, I will be more clear next time.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,628 posts
Viceroy

All from deeper sleep raised my count to 337.

bakkart
bakkart
627 posts
King

How do you see your legacy quests? I have a bunch, but haven't seen them for a while.

bakkart
bakkart
627 posts
King

Okay, stupid question. Just scrolled to the end of my list of quests. Never done that --- I have 9 legacy quests.

(I still think "Not Completed" is an easier and better number to compare Questability. The lower the number, the more awesome you are.)

Mine is still 8. Doubt I'll ever get lower than that.

pft
pft
549 posts
Archduke

All quest left for me at do-able, the only 2 i am not wanting to get are 100m combo on epic combo and that one in TITOL4 :/

The bubble TD will take some time to do and im not in a TD mood at this time. So a break for the rest of the year sleep off a few of the new blues and then something to do, back on to them.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts
Scribe

I've had 81 quests since April. I used to care about these things. It's just that the Strike Force Heroes 2 medals look so good on my page.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts
Scribe

It is kinda embarrassing, but I am not much of a PRO GAMER

I have 69 Shhhhhh stop laughing, I know it is not very much

~~Black~~

bakkart
bakkart
627 posts
King

PFT -- I thought the Bubble TD was going to take a while, but with the cheat, it takes about 5 minutes per game. It gets boring after a while, so if you just do one or two a day, eventually you'll get them. I went on a tear on Saturday and did the last 10 within an hour ....

Showing 256-270 of 361