ForumsForum GamesWhat You Failed to Mention

508 166566
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

This game is pretty simple, one user states something that happened to them, either fake or real, and the user below him tells him something he forgot to mention. For example:
Player 1: I got a cookie

Player 2: What you failed to mention is that it was a super-cookie brought by aliens. I aced a test.

And so on.

I tripped and fell.

• 508 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

What you failed to mention was that it was the one fingered mini Universe called Bob. It weighs one gram.

I am not very charismatic.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

what you failed to mention was you were not very charismatic because you got an Z------------------ on all your chemistry classes.

I just pressed the submit button.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What you failed to mention is that what you submitted to by pressing that button was alcoholism, and you now live a sad and lonely life because now not even the bottle can numb your pain.

My piano has plastic keys.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What you failed to mention that the plastic was created from melting down children's toys.

I like food.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What you failed to mention is that you like low calorie, bland food that makes you feel healthier even though it isn't really making a huge difference.

I threw a wish in the well.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What you failed to mention that Wish was a dwarf German who is now really angry.

I lit a fire.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What you failed to mention is that you lit it in the middle of a napalm factory. Have fun.

I spit on a turkey.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

what you failed to mention was that the turkey was an HUGE MUTANT GREEN ALIEN DESTROYER blue weinie EXPLOSIVE TURKEY that exploded.

I made an grade 10 (Terry_Logic) gem in gemcraft: chasing shadows.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What you failed to mention was that you're internet cut out after doing so and all you're data is corrupted.

I just made a chair.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

you meant to say I just (un-)made a chair.

I just found out I can go full screen by pressing F11.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What you failed to mention is how you now can't figure out how to leave full-screen.

I just made some tea.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

What you failed to mention is that it's teacoffee.

I can't kill.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What you failed to mention that you can't kill on Mondays because you have yoga.

I can jump.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What you failed to mention is that you can jump the line at the local grocery store, which is not looked highly upon.

I downloaded a 30-day free trial version of Cubase.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

What you failed to mention this is the second time you have, using a different email.

I just grew!

Showing 346-360 of 508