Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Wartune PLAYERS/ADDICT -Do you hate this....?

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 1:02pm

LotusCurtiss

LotusCurtiss

7 posts

If your like me and your an addict to Wartune, your on every day trying to finish up quest's and the like. Plunder like nobodies business and smash the competition in the Arena.

But what really really gets me is when these people join the game then walk away, don't even bother coming back to play. Well, that's awesome news for us addicts, means we get to plunder their cities, drop them in ranking in the arena. Its a free world with in the game itself. Now, it would be really courtious of them if they came on every other day and try to defend themselves.

But if your like me, you show up cause its out of habit, and its engrained in you. Thats what an addict is.

Do you hate it when people become your friend, then they leave the game cause they got bored with it and your stuck with there farm in a constant state of disrepair? I sure do. You?

What is it you don't like about people who join the game, make friends with you and then leave you hanging?

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 1:13pm

megacooper

megacooper

171 posts

I don't like it, for any MMO game. Its just rude, to be honest.

Randomness is the way forward :D

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 7:37pm

Cyc2u

Cyc2u

24 posts

In Wartunes you can just click the persons name in your friend list and choose delete. Then click find, and add someone new. About every 4 or 5 levels i go through my friends list and if people are way behind me in level then i delete them. Its not much help for you to have lower level friends. They will invite you into mp dungeons that are old news for you, their crops are low level, and they wont be able to help you much in cross server arena battles.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:46pm

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

i hate wartune. warframe, now we're talkin :3

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 1:15am

Cristinatron

Cristinatron

140 posts

I hate it when, in any MMO and also Wartune, people join your party for a multi-player dungeon and then they leave in the middle of the mission....Ugh. When there's no way you can beat the dungeon on your own >

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 9:43pm

plunnder

plunnder

1 post

i hate wartune period. Especially when it is a full grown man playing who should have better things to do  like enjoy his family.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 8:07pm

UlTrAmAsTeRoFaRmOrG

UlTrAmAsTeRoFaRmOrG

3 posts

wartune is just a lazy game. click one thing to do a quest. keep clicking abilities to kill enemies. stare at bewbs. think about the terrible and offensive ads. done.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 7:32pm

Rabbit07

Rabbit07

1 post

Hey forum readers. I was think of Playing Wartune quite recently because I like MMOs but i did not know what to play and I checked a couple out. I don't want to head into this like a complete idiot. I just want the basics in some simplified way. Thanks 

-----Rabbit07

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 8:24pm

treos

treos

82 posts

"Do you hate it when people become your friend, then they leave the game cause they got bored with it and your stuck with there farm in a constant state of disrepair?"

uh, why would anyone want to play something they find boring? i've left a trail of abandoned accounts across the internet through countless online games for that very reason. i got bored and decided to go find something more fun/interesting to play. can't even remember how many dead or inactive accounts i've left behind actually but there are a few where i spent irl $ and the accounts were made permanent so they'll never get deleted (assuming the servers never die off).

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 8:25pm

treos

treos

82 posts

through countless online games over the years for that very reason.*

Reply to Wartune PLAYERS/ADDICT -Do you hate this....?

You must be logged in to post a reply!