Forums

ForumsQuests

Coinbox Hero Quests

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:39am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

I'm noticing that the shop opens up on random mouse clicks (I have all the works, all with swords,one worker collecting coins. my character with the hammer). It slows me down from obtaining the quests

You're probably clicking on one of the people. You can click on them when it says "edit" to open up the shop that way. That's actually how I got past my lag issue when I played the game. I sat my guy next to the second shop with the nuke, then just clicked on the people to open the first shop up for upgrades and such.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:03pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

I'm not sure how the newest quests are working compared to the original quests, but here is what I've been seeing:

I don't get notification that I just completed a quest (in the game window), and the quest doesn't show as complete in my profile immediately. Some time later (a day?) my profile reflects the completed quests. As a for instance, I just completed all of the Coinbox quests and I don't see any of them in my profile yet. There was no notification when I completed the quests either, but I'm 100% sure that I did. Note that I've completed almost all of the other game quests, so I know how it was working at first.

I played once, got a machine gun on 2 people, used it a while, then started over using only melee weapons and completed the game. I maxed the coin meter many times.

Also, I haven't seen any of the issues early posters mentioned. I used my char for coin collection (under and just right of the coinbox) and a bunch of big hammer swingers. Then I just let it go.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:20pm

Frogshifter

Frogshifter

1 post

I only looked at the quests after I had started. Then I realized I wasn't allowed guns :/ Oops...

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:22pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,526 posts

You're probably clicking on one of the people. You can click on them when it says "edit" to open up the shop that way.

I just realized this. I wish the quests were a little more varied, but it was still fun to play

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:34pm

Lesterrester

Lesterrester

1 post

Lol, I got it with only jump smash and 6 fully upgraded people. It was a 45 minute feat.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 3:39pm

SaturnBear

SaturnBear

13 posts

So what do I get for the quests? I want a donut *droolz*

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 3:46pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

So what do I get for the quests?

I heard that once you have 100% completion (all quests), there will be cake.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:43pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

I did not buy the gun, and i did not get the quest

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:53pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

@ivanxxxxxxx

If you mean the machine gun quest you have to buy the gun. If you are talking about the no weapons one it means absoulutely no weapons except jump smash or collect.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:58pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

If you are talking about the no weapons one it means absoulutely no weapons except jump smash or collect.

The "cease fire" quest means you can't buy guns, you can still use melee weapons such as the hammer, fan, pipe, and sword.

Reply to Coinbox Hero Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!