Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Bug Kill Day - January 2012

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 9:58am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Ok yeah so clearing your cache helps in a lot of bugs that have been happening.. xD

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:49am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

I like the condensed quests, that makes it look less like a huge pileup when you get to that part of the profile. I also like being able to click directly on my username at the top. Thanks Ferret! :D

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:35pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,492 posts

Here's a bug:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8369/92504289.png

It happened to me on Firefox.The quest button becomes displaced. Usually when I logout or change the page is when this happens, but it's not foten. I think it has happened in Chrome also.

I call the bug, "Lol, Oh Quest Button"

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:43pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,328 posts

Administrator

Yes, sometimes the CSS is funky and you have to refresh the page a few times Reton8, but it will fix itself. :)

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:55pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Yes, sometimes the CSS is funky and you have to refresh the page a few times Reton8, but it will fix itself. :)

All I had to do was delete my cache and it worked.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 3:26pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

The only problem I've had with anything so far (besides only being able to see the first page, which I think was fixed) is on mobile browsers, the new drop down feature makes it really hard to do anything other than go to your profile on mobile devices. I'm not sure if there's any way to fix that besides going back to before or providing links from the profile, though it's not that big of a problem, I don't think.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 4:48pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,790 posts

I really like the condensed quests. i hate scrolling.^^
And the direct way to reach the profile is also a very nice feature. Thx for the changes.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 7:44pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

Site's looking good ferret. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for condensing the quests, it greatly improved the overall appearance of the site. =D

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 4:15am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

If this the appropriate place to suggest something pertaining to one of the problems stated, I think I have a solution for the mobile user. Rather than have your username with the arrow be one button, clickable to go to your profile, the arrow should be a separate button. The username could still be clicked on to go to your profile, but clicking on the arrow would bring the list of actions down, so mobile users could still edit on there.

Reply to Bug Kill Day - January 2012

You must be logged in to post a reply!