Forums

ForumsForum Games

Slippery Slope

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:20am

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

When you fartted, there was a cataclysmic supervolcanic eruption. When there is a cataclysmic supervolcanic eruption, there are earthquakes and tsunamis everywhere. When there are earthquakes and tsunamis everywhere, there are crop failures. When there are crop failures, people starve. When people starve there os less activity on the AG forums. When there are less activity on AG, even more people die of boredom.
DO NOT FART

I wrote a poem.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:55am

VioletFang

VioletFang

57 posts

When you write a poem, you remember how emotionally scarred you are. When you remember how emotionally scarred you are, you call for takeout. When you call for takeout, you become the lucky winner and get $500. When you get $500, all of your friends get jealous. When all of your friends get jealous, you feel bad and take them out to dinner. When you take them out to dinner, your @#$hole friend orders everything on the menu. When your @#$hole friend orders everything on the menu, you go broke. When you go broke, you go to prison. When you go to prison, you get a tattoo. When you get a tattoo, you start to like prison. When you start to like prison, they kick you out. When they kick you out, you go back home. When you go back home, you notice the unwritten poem on your desk. When you notice the unwritten poem on your desk, you start to write. When you start to write, you feel your tattoo start to burn. When you feel your tattoo start to burn, you remember some great moments in prison. When you remember some great moments in prison, you write an awesome poem. When you write an awesome poem, you get a Nobel Prize. When you get a Nobel Prize, your parents finally love you. You should probably write a poem.
(whew)

I hugged a fluffy cat...

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 12:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

When you hug a fluffy cat, a dog sees. When a dog sees, it gets jealous. When it gets jealous, it attacks you. When it attacks you, you pee yourself. When you pee yourself, you walk home naked. Don't walk home naked, don't hug a fluffy cat.

I ate a sausage.

Reply to Slippery Slope

You must be logged in to post a reply!