ForumsPopular MediaBreaking Bad Season 5 Part II (Spoilers)

5 6166
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Hey post anything relating to theories about part of season 5. How do think hank will react? how will walt use the m60 mg? will he die? what about jess skylar holly saul etc.

• 5 Replies
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Well, he has hair in the flashforward, so I'm assuming his cancer is well gone. I doubt he will use the new life thing where everything is erased about his family, but he seems to be alone and far away from home. Chances are he's on the run. I'm calling it, he kills Hank.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

**** i hate BrBa horribly.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

**** i hate BrBa horribly.
SMH.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I highly doubt that Walter will die, that kind of ruins the whole point of the story because he's the main character. Unless they switch the story to Jesse's life, which would be cool but wouldn't make sense because Walter is always the one who has to convince Jesse to start cooking again.

I'm sure Walter will come up with a good excuse, and the story will continue but it won't be the same because Hank will be suspicious and probably question or track Walter, eventually leading to the truth. But regardless of what happens I think it will be a great season, so far it hasn't failed to disappointing me in any way.

Amazing show.

NoPlee
NoPlee
14 posts
Peasant

I want to start watching this. is it on netflix?

Showing 1-5 of 5