Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The TV show battle

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 6:34am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

On the subject of Nicki Minaj, I've heard a whole effing lot of music in my life in the most varied of genres and in the most varied of settings, and "Stupid Hoe" is far and away the worst, most atrociously bad, devoid of value and insulting to art itself, piece of music I've ever heard. Ever. Holy ****. That song makes Will.i.am seem like a ****ing Morrissey-esque lyrical genius. Vanilla Ice wouldn't guest on it if he'd got invited. MTV is almost too good for that song.

Good thing Va Va Voom is so darn catchy, then.

-Chillz

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 5:23pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,582 posts

It's been about a month, can you choose a different battle?

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 9:27pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,393 posts

It's been about a month, can you choose a different battle?

A month? o_O It has been only 11 days lol.

And American Idol. I feel that that was the original... And so yeah.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 12:51am

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Ah, yes,  i just remembered about this thread. Talk about neglectXD
American Idol obviously won that oneXD
So the next shows:

Mad Men
vs.
The Walking Dead

My vote does not at all count because i dont count but i would have to say i am defenately voting for the walking dead.
Cause i feel like it.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 1:37pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Mad Men.

The Walking Dead had a great season 1, then season 2 came along and I was so bored I couldn't go on.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 2:06pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I'll be honest, I've not watched mad men at all, so I feel like I should not vote. But I like the Walking Dead quite a bit, season 2 gets a lot of grief, but I liked it a lot more than the 1st season. If I had to vote I'd vote for the Walking Dead, since I love both the show and comics.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 4:39pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,582 posts

I haven't watched any of them. But my vote goes to Walking Dead just because I've seen it around TV alot more than Mad Men.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:12pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I really don't like either. The judges can't make music themselves. I suppose The Voice is better.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:34pm

arkaninerenegade

arkaninerenegade

668 posts

Walking dead. Mad Men is boring to me.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 10:20pm

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Definitely The Walking Dead for me. Didn't get into the show until it was starting its second season, but I sat down and watched the first season, and thought it was awesome. I like the aversion from calling them zombies, for one. Makes it a little different. Plus the plot and characters are all fairly refreshing.

Mad men..eh never really got into it. Watched an episode, said "I might watch this later," watched anime instead. xD

Reply to The TV show battle

You must be logged in to post a reply!