Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The TV show battle

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 11:27pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I have seen one episode of The Mentalist, and every episode of Once Upon a Time. So it's seems pretty clear to me which to vote for. The second season has been much better then the first. I vote for Once Upon a Time.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 11:26am

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Next round should be cartoons. Everyone watches cartoons.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 3:25pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I don't watch cartoons.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 3:59pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

I don't watch cartoons.

You should, some of the best comedies around are cartoons. Archer, Futurama and Adventure Time are some particularly good ongoing shows.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 9:54pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Seriously, I am such a hater toward Adventure Time, that show is full of liquid ***. It is so bad, I can't find a proper metaphor to describe it. Argh! How is it even liked, it sucks so bad? Enough with the rant. I have watched almost all of the Mentalist episodes and I have watched all the ONCE shows, except for the two latest ones (don't have the time!).

The Big Bang Theory
vs.
How I Met Your Mother

(I like the BBT)
What about you?

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 5:00pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Definitely The Big Bang Theory. I only started watching it a short while ago, and I'm already hooked. We can record them on our TV, so when I'm not on Armor Games, I can just watch a whole bunch at one time.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 7:52pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

I've seen very few sitcoms that are as consistently funny as HIMYM. Not to say BBT isn't funny; I just don't find it as consistently funny as HIMYM.

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 8:58pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

neither is particularly good, there's way better comedies out there

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 3:48am

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Seriously, I am such a hater toward Adventure Time, that show is full of liquid ***. It is so bad, I can't find a proper metaphor to describe it. Argh! How is it even liked, it sucks so bad? Enough with the rant. I have watched almost all of the Mentalist episodes and I have watched all the ONCE shows, except for the two latest ones (don't have the time!).

You have no idea what humor is, do you? Or what a good TV show is, for that matter. Adventure time is just a parallel universe to ours. Everyone acts the same and the same things are going on.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 12:51pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

With all due respect, I don't think that crap is anywhere close to humorous.
So annoying -_-
Next, okay, I will do cartoons...
Family Guy
vs.
American Dad
I will put my own vote for AD.

Reply to The TV show battle

You must be logged in to post a reply!