Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

I generate a welding mask and a pair of gloves, then I generate a steel-cutting torch and burn the hinges and the lock out. The safe door falls off.

 

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:24pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

Oh I probably should have told you about the alarm. My bad.

There's a chip. It's the manipulation of sharp objects.

As you get it(or throw it away), you hear sirens in the distance.

 

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

By the way tommorrow I'm off my grounding, so I'll be more active.

 

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:39pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 0/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

I generate ten gallons of gasoline on the farmer's kitchen floor. As I leave the house (in the opposite direction of the sirens), I generate a lighter, click it on and toss it back into the house.

Farmer offered me a job. Killed the farmer, robbed him and burned his house to the ground. It's a CRIMINAL RPG, sucka!

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:38am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: Lighter (100% Fuel)
Partner: None

~I quickly attempt to melt the entrance to the attic and head out the window to escape.~

(Remember about the fuel. Just in case n.n)

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:08am

xerox

xerox

312 posts

Yes you are but they can hack the system. Why do people question the future?

How whan i am alone D:

Then they all point their guns at you. However the one behind you is closer than the others.

They suddenly start to fly and get around me in the hellicopter?

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:24am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 3/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

Yay I love being by the fire.

3xp

So you're walking in the city again. You're walking by the TV store, when suddenly one of the TVs turn on. A man is inside the TV and this is what he says: "Kenji, we know you're out there. We have recorded footage of you and we will find you."

Suddenly the TV goes on a timer, kind've like a bomb.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:32am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

Name: Dog M'i
Age: 24
Powers: Memory Control - If i touch someone, i can rewrite his memories or erase them, turning them into my slaves.
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
Partner:N/A

Oh I misread that.

So you're flying in a helicopter. When suddenly the view screen turns into a transparant picture of a man. This is what he says:"I bet you think you're pretty clever mind controlling my men, but you won't get out of this heli, alive."

Suddenly the controls explode. The helicopter is heading towards a river and that doesn't make anything better.

--------------

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP: 9/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel)
Partner: None

As you escape there's a cop outside wanting to fight you. Luckly you're near a bank.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:04am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 3/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

o_o how much time has passed?

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:06am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

I mean, how much time is left before it hits 00:00

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!