Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 3:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

About 00:05.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 4:39pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 3/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

*sigh* I generate a Kawasaki Ninja 300 S and a helmet and drive away to the city, I guess.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:35pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 3/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

You are in the city... but if you want I'll lead you downtown.

You escaped the explosion.

3xp

I'm pretty sure that'll distract cops for a while.

Suddenly while driving downtown, a grapple comes out and grabs you. The guy holding the grapple says. "We got him prepare a cell." His partner starts shoving you to go in the cell. You can still use your powers.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:47pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 3/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

??? What cell? Where did they come from? Is there a truck?

Seriously, gonna need more information than that. You need to give more detail.

Regardless, I use metal manipulation to remove the grappling hook and shove it into the partner's neck. I'm going to assume the cable is steel (because a rope cable would have snapped), so I generate a tazer glove and grab the cable, electrocuting both men.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

You know it's a city... it looks exactly like any modern city.

But if you want details I'll give you details.

It's a sunny day. The sun is reflecting at a 95 degree angle so there will only be tiny shadows for now. The sky is clear, so clear you can see xenosites slowly kill a spaceship.

Ok they were on a building. If they're on a truck they will easily be killed with the grapple flying right back at them.

The partner lets go, now you can see who these people are. They're not wearing any cop uniforms so they must be bounty hunters.

The main guy walks up behind you with a glass bottle, but not just any glass bottle, this glass bottle has venom inside the glass. If it breaks on you, you will fall asleep, probably lose some health too but not much.

You also get 3xp for damaging one of them.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:14pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

The partner has a grappling hook imbedded in his neck. I think I can count him out for now.

I turn and face him. "I hope you don't think you're going to hit me with that." I generate a crossbow with a venom-loaded dart and shoot him in the chest (crossbow bolts travel at 400 feet per second, so he can't just jump out of the way).

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 9/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

The guy gets hit. Yay! You get 3xp. Yay!

While the arrow is in his back, he says something in another language then just falls off the side. You watch to see and a manhole cover has just been rattling.

You can either: follow him into the sewers, ask his partner questions, or just continue riding to your HQ.(Yes you have an HQ I just didn't want to tell you.)

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:28pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

I HAVE NO HOME!

Wait, so he survived? What? I stabbed one guy in the neck and injected the other with a venom-tipped crossbow bolt, right? o_0

I think I'll question his partner, if he's alive...the grappling hook had to have severed an artery or an least punctured his esophagus. Hm.

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 8:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

It's not exactly a home. It's just an ally, with a flat screen TV.

These guys aren't softies like the ones in the prison. So be careful because if you're not you will die or lose health either way.

"I will never talk to you"

 

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 9:20pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,091 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

"You're talking to me right now."

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!