Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 6:24am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-)
Partner: Nah

"Agh! You make me angry!"

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 9:35am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,122 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (-/-)
Partner: Nah

"Look, just tell me everything you know, okay?"

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 3:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (-/-)
Partner: Nah

"Will you let me go?"

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 3:57pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:Coffee chip
Partner:N/A

I decide to leave

 

Posted Feb 6, '13 at 4:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:Coffee chip
Partner:N/A

You leave but before you actually get outside, you relize that the prison is a submarine.

So you can either swim up or look around for an escape pod.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 10:29pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:Coffee chip
Partner:N/A

I can't swim, so I look for an escape pod.

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 10:39am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:Coffee chip
Partner:N/A

You finally found an escape pod, but it's guarded by auto tanks(tanks that automatically shoot criminals). So what shall you do?

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:49am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,122 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (-/-)
Partner: Nah

"No, probably not."

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 11:54am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency, Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 2
XP: 6/15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (-/-)
Partner: Nah

"Well I'll tell you anyway. We were hired by the cops to stop you and take you back to prison. We were never told who hired us though so that's all I know."

What do you wanna do now? You can kill him, walk away, or you can choose what to do yourself.

 

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 1:39pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Name:Sub-1556
Age:14
Powers:Super Speed, Levitation, Amplified Vision
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:Coffee chip
Partner:N/A

I try to figure out a way to distract them

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!