ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646292
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Name: Shadow
Powers: Shadow blend, shadow manipulation, shadow teleport, super agility
-----
XP:5/10
-----
Inventory: pistol(5/4), tazer, baton

"How much you want for it" , also I take out my pistol "How much to get some ammo for my pistol aswell?"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:12/20
HP:130/130
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator.

I take them both and attach the chainsaw to the mech missing an arm. I then attach the flamethrower to the mech without the gatling gun.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"$100, and $50."
----------------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator.

Francis watches you make the mechs. "Would you like some spare parts for those things there?"

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

-----
-----

"Okay then, $360 for the pistol ammo, AK47 ammo and AK47, right?"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Yeah, I could use some. Why? Do you have spare parts?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Yep. If you don't have enough just rob a bank or something."
-------------------------------------------

-----
-----

He takes out a metallic cube, "I have this. I don't know what it does but I found it on a mech at the mech tow away zone."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Thanks." I say to him while taking the metallic cube. I then examine it for any indentations, buttons and/or switches. If I find nothing, I try to attach it to the mech missing an arm.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You attatch it to the mech, and what happens is that the cube sinks into the mech. Suddenly the mech has glowing green lights and an arm shoots out of the missing socket and I mean its litterally shooting out bullets and missles. After awhile it hovers then goes back on the ground.

Bob comes in, "Hey can you guys lower the noise?"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Bob, do you know anything about a cube that, once attached to a mech, replaces any missing parts with an added function of shooting bullets and missiles while making the mech float with green lights?" I ask while searching the mech for any sign that the cube is reusable.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Yeah its called a hack cube." He says as he reaches into the mech, like how the cube went in and brings the hack cube out. Once its out, the arm shrinks back till its nothing and the mech stops glowing.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"So what does it do and is it safe to use on Aria?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Ehh well, its safe. But when you use it on robots it doesn't look so good. But if you want to use it go ahead."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"What do you mean it doesn't look so good?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"It makes robots look all rusty and moldy, sometimes the body parts are switched around too."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"That's... That;s just wrong... So, know any ways to find more hack cubes."

Showing 2941-2955 of 4719