Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:18pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

[X]A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[X] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
[X]A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
[Kenji]A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[X]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim

The computer also brings up a warning.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

I put NF in front of Led, and then I open up the warning, and read it.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 10:38pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I use technopathy to read the warning as well.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 10:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,069 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassin

"Taylor, if you know something, say it. You don't have to be nervous."

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 6:41am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

It shows an image of a red head girl. "Assassins I need... who are you? What are you doing in the base?"
-------------------------------------------------

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
Level:1
XP:3/10
HP:100/100
-----
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

It shows an image of a red head girl. "Assassins I need... who are you? What are you doing in the base?"
--------------------------------------------------

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

"I know where Tim is... and I might know where the chief's base is." Says Taylor.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 1:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,069 posts

-----
-----

....um....what exactly are you waiting for? This will be the third time I ask her. It's getting annoying.

"Where is it, then? You might as well say it, no one else knows where to go."

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:51pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

-----
-----

"In the center of the earth." Says Taylor.

Jack slams his fist on the table. "That's why Tim was the only one who knew he was the only one who can survive down there. But how did you survive?"

Taylor looks down, "It was in my dreams..."

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 4:33pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,069 posts

-----
-----

I look at Jack, then back at Taylor. "Okay, so we have to get to the center of the Earth...suggestions? Because I can't materialize anything that powerful. Plus, how exactly is he surviving, considering how hot the center of the Earth is?"

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 4:35pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

-----
-----

"Tim can change himself into a walking liquid, obviously none of us can do that." Says Shadow.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 4:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"We've allied ourselves with the assassins, Angela. Nick Foreman, if you're wondering my name exactly." I say, hoping that the fact that I know her name will help her trust me.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!