ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646067
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:15/20
HP:130/130
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator.

"Fondue recipes and a guy who might be able to help us. Why?" I answer.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator.

"Because the police are back and are attacking the ship again."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"I see. We're coming, I just have to get Francis. Bye." I say. I then undo my disguise, tell Francis to head back to the airship when he is done and then head back outside to search for my mech.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Alex said he will help us by the way." Says Francis while you're heading for the mech.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"That's great. So, know any recipes that you would be willing to teach me that's for a restaurant?"

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Name: Shadow
Powers: Shadow blend, shadow manipulation, shadow teleport, super agility
-----
XP:5/10
-----
Inventory: pistol(5/4), tazer, baton

"ok then, where will you be?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"I could teach you how to fry a crab leg perfectly." He says as he gets into one of the mechs.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"You'll find me." He says as he walks away.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Sounds good but I would need a side dish for that." I say while climbing into my mech.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"How about some amazing cheese and garlic salad?" Asks Francis as his mech starts flying towards the ship.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Didn't know the mechs could fly. What would I need for the salad?" I ask while creating wings out of fog on my mech and following Francis.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Garlic, cheese, lettuce, and some greek spices for extra flavor." Says Francis as he reaches the ship. "I thought Ashley said we were being attacked?"

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Name: Spike Archiac
Powers: super accuracy, attach anything to body, Lightning manipulation
-----
XP:12/20
HP:150/150
-----
Inventory: flamethrower, rifle(3/7), shotgun(4/3), desert eagle (24/5) tazer, cop uniform (equipped), 2 knives, assault rifle(98/15)
Partner: Kevin: teleporting; bring-back-to-life powers, Lily: Weather manipulator, Star: Fire manipulation

i jump into the helicopter and see where kevin goes.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

-----
-----

I wait for a rich looking person to walk by then I mug then and take their cash.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Spike Archiac
Powers: super accuracy, attach anything to body, Lightning manipulation
-----
XP:12/20
HP:150/150
-----
Inventory: flamethrower, rifle(3/7), shotgun(4/3), desert eagle (24/5) tazer, cop uniform (equipped), 2 knives, assault rifle(98/15)
Partner: Kevin: teleporting; bring-back-to-life powers, Lily: Weather manipulator, Star: Fire manipulation

He flies for awhile then hands everyone a parachute, "Don't ask, just jump." Says Kevin.
----------------------------------------

-----
-----

You see a man walking with a diamond

Showing 3001-3015 of 4719