ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646261
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Fredrick
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $5000, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton

"Good. Alright, Juilius Ceaser was known as the leader of the..." Would you like to keep listening or look around the classroom or something?
----------------------------------------

Name: Shadow
Powers: Shadow blend, shadow manipulation, shadow teleport, super agility
-----
XP:4/12
HP:110/110
-----
Inventory: pistol(5/20), tazer, baton, diamond studded cane, AK-47(20/30), sack (full of cash)

"And you won't, which is why I want to help you. The cops are out of whack and I want to try to fix them, if you know what I mean."

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:15/20
HP:125/130
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator.

"Alright, just watch out, he's one of those guys that can make clones and control plants." Says Lexi as she puts on a backpack and brings out an RPD(its basically a machine gun).

She walks into the jungle.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Look around the classroom seems liable.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator.

I follow her and swing my butcher knife at any plant that gets to close.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You see a window, a few posters talking about history and learning and what not and by the time I'm done talking, its time for lunch in the cafeteria.
-------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

You see a guy with wild hair run at you with a spear. "Look out!" Shouts Lexi as she shoots lightning out of her hands, it hits the guy and he dies, the guy then evaporates as if he was made of water.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Oh finally lunch, well I head to the cafeteria.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"You can use lightning?" I ask while creating my own clones and telling them to explore the jungle.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You head to the cafeteria and get your food, which according to the menu is turkey and gravy but doesn't look like turkey and gravy. You sit down at a table, what will you do?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"I try not to use it too often. But yeah I have lightning. Anyways, we should probably head for the mountain maybe we'll probably find something there."

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Mumble to myself prison food was better than this... Discreetly I reconstruct it into something more edible, and out of curiosity see what it really is.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Lead the way."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The meat is stale hamburger meat and the gravy is water with grease added to it. Emily comes and sits at your table, "So how's your first day so far?"

-----
-----

You start walking and all of a sudden Lexi stops, her eyes grow wide and she yells, "Ambush!" All of a sudden vines grab Lexi's legs and raise her up from the ground, the vines do the same to you.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I jump in astonishment, and respond fun seeing as I have good relations with the teachers already...

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I burn the vines around my legs while creating a clone and ordering it to help Lexi.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Well at least you're having fun, while I have a 4 page science packet that I have to finish by tomorrow."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You get free and Lexi gets free, a spear then flies out and hits your clone in the chest. You see a guy come out with a knife.

Showing 3151-3165 of 4719