Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

(*facepalm* When I had said the thing with Lighten up will ya and stuff, I was talking to Led. lol.)

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 12:35am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

(Yeah, I know, but you were still freaking out. Imagine it from my point of view. I walk in, you're telling some guy I've never seen, except n the computer but I don't remember his name, that if he does anything you are going to torture/kill him and Taylor will help. I have no idea what you're talking about. I ask what's going on, you still haven't told me.)

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:59am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,748 posts

Knight

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation
--------------------------------------
Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassins

"Well..." Says Taylor, "You found us at a torture prison right? Well guess who was the assassin controlling that prison." She points at the Led guy. "Then Led got all freaked out when I walked in because a little while ago in the desert... I kinda shocked him a bit, and he almost died so..."

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Well, honestly, I really, really hate him. He locked her up and tortured her, blew up my house through a TV, blew up her house, and attempted to kill us in a multitude of times. I electrocuted him, then she did, then I let her again, and, well long story short, he nearly died." I say. "And he deserved it as well." I say, looking straight into Led's eyes.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:49pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

I scratch my head. "Well. Okay. But he's here now, apparently, so I assume he's on my side." I step forward and face Led, crossing my arms. "Right. I'm Kenji, and I'm the one who's paying the assassins, assuming we survive. We have one rule, and I think you may need to hear it. No backstabbing. Other than that, I'm in charge of the money, which is what everyone here drools over, so I'm keeping things in control. You have two very simple choices. You can listen to me, help fight the chief and be paid for your work, or you can refuse, and I'll incinerate your body when these two are done with you." I generate a Zippo lighter and click it on. "I have the ability to generate and degenerate anything at will. That includes cash, and it also includes gasoline. So." I click the lighter off and degenerate it. "Make your choice."

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:52pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,748 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation
--------------------------------------------
-----
-----

Led grumbles, "I already said yes to the other guy."

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:57pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

-----
-----

"I just needed it for the record." I leave the room and...not sure what to do now. The assassins are playing cards. I guess I check the computer again. I need some XP.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:25pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,748 posts

Knight

-----
-----

[X]A guy with a pitch black body, shadow manipulation, Shadow.
[X]A red head girl. Explosion Manipulation, Angela.
[X]The metal manipulator, his name is Led.
[X] Some crazy looking dude. His power is animal weaponry. His name is Hamilton.
[X] A guy wearing a hood, power is psychic, His name is Sophuk.
[X]A guy with a very clean look, Earth, Xas.
A black girl, speed, Cathay.
A very green man, plant manipulator, Kent.
[X]A girl with a mask, the bottom of her mask are mirrors, multiply, Esther.
[X]A very pretty girl, weather manipulator, Storm.
A guy with a very handsome face, invisibility, Clear.
[X]A guy with a daring face, creature manipulator, Daren.
[X]A guy with a hood, archery manipulation, Hawkeye.
[X] A girl with a very serious face, firearms manipulation, Grace.
And a man with a very smog look, matter manipulation, Tim

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Well Kenji, I'm not in it for the money. Just for revenge." I say, as he heads to the computer. After he gets off, I go ahead and check Tim's location. "Just 4 left, then I can finally kill the Chief, and finish this, once and for all." I mutter to myself as I put NF by it.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 7:13pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

I'll take Clear.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!