Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:24am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: The Assassins

You see 2 of the copies suddenly disappear.

"Aww... well if you say so." Esther breaks the mirror and the copies go away. "I'm so glad someone handsome is leading me."
--------------------------------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"That would be good. But Kenji may not love her. He might love her, but I don't see him showing it." Frost says.

Posted May 1, '13 at 1:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,633 posts

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)

Anyway...I search for signs that an assassin has been here.

Posted May 1, '13 at 3:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

-----
-----

You see a puppy running around you excitedly. After awhile it looks like its being dragged by an invisible force and suddenly disappears.

Posted May 1, '13 at 4:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,633 posts

-----
-----

I follow the direction of the invisible force.

Posted May 1, '13 at 4:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Yeah. Could be he's just focused on the task at hand right now, he's always been trying to keep us from partying and stuff." I say. I begin to fly. "So, can you just follow, or do I have to fly you?" I ask Frost, wondering if he can fly, or do anything similar.

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

-----
-----

"Uhhh Kenji maybe this isn't the ti-" Esther stops talking and makes muffled noises.
--------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Psch. I can fly."

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:27pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

541 posts

I've been watching this thread from when it was a little wee forum game, so I've finally decided to join!

Name: Michael simons
Powers: The ability to control and produce flames from thin air
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

This good?

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

Name: Michael simons
Powers: Pyromaster
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

Yes but the original fire name is Pyromaster. So you're good.

You appear to be in a bathroom, you have just awoken in a toilet. You look around you see a sink, a bathtub, a door, a window and of course, a toilet. The thing that you notice the most is the window, for some reason there are metal bars blocking the way, as if the people who designed the building don't want anyone to go that way.

You look a little more at the ceiling and notice a camera watching your every movement.

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Great. Meet me... well actually just follow me." I say. I fly off towards the coast of Antarctica.

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You arrive at an abandoned lab station. Frost says the oath and a wall opens up and leads into the station.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!