ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647209
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Name:Fredrick
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $5000, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton

Okay here's $100 so please stop yelling, well am I still in or am I out?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:18/20
HP:125/130
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

You sneak behind him and he doesn't notice. Then Lexi runs to the front and tackles, "What the-" Says the guy.

"Kriess help me bring the guy to the beach. There's also some rope in my backpack to tie him, can you get it?"
----------------------------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $5000, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton

"I'd say you'r-" The bell rings telling everybody that school is over for the day. The P.E teacher leaves and doesn't answer you.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Sure." I say. I then create a clone to help Lexi while I get what she needs from her backpack.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $4,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton

Well wasn't that interesting? I start walking to my apartment.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You get out a rope. "Hurry it feels like he's slipping."

You see the guy make a clone with a knife, the clone knife kills your clone before your clone could even notice. The clone then holds a knife to Lexi's neck. "Let go of me and you can keep your life." Says the man. What do you do?
----------------------------------------

-----
-----

You go in and see the teleporting dude, sitting on your couch watching television. "Hey, how's it going," he says it as if its normal.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Who the bloody hell are you? I make my C96

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Oh please, you're aiming a gun at me?" He disappears then appears next to you almost instantly. He disappears again and reappears at the window, which is where he drops the C96 Mauser.

"Now listen, you're in alot more trouble than you think you are. You're being hunted by all kinds of assassins and bounty hunters, you won't survive without my help of course."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Calm down. We just want to leave this island, no need to kill anyone." I say while trying to make a barrier around Lexi's neck without attracting his attention and manipulating the snakes I created into sneaking up to the clone.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I see, I change my face no one can tell who I am I can reconstruct all aspects of my body even my DNA so I doubt they'd ever find me, and why would you want to help me?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:0/30
HP:135/135
-----

2xp Level: 5 just more HP

The clone dies from the snakes. "I guess clones aren't that good to use huh? Fine you win, bring me to the beach." He says calmly.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Lexi, you okay?" I ask while handing her the rope.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Because I can." He says weakly. "Oh fine, I want to help because I want revenge on the coppers."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Yeah I'm fine, let's just get this over with while we still have our heads." She says as she ties the rope around the guy, "Can you help me carry him?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well first lets make some money, how about we make use of our abilities and make a huge score to Easen our lives.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"You can use this, if you want." I say while creating a stretcher out fog.

Showing 3271-3285 of 4719