Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:31pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

"Okay, you obviously don't understand the laws of physics. Sound and a Jet engine would slow down Light. There is no speed faster than light. I can't believe I have to bring you up to speed on this, this is 23rd century stuff. C'mon." I say.

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Times have changed, man." Clear turns back to his regular self and you see him holding a hotdog and a grappling hook.

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(Dude. Time doesn't change the laws of physics. Has Gravity ever changed? That's what I thought. It doesn't work like that, man.)

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(future stuff, dude. Don't argue with something that will never even happen in real life.)

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(Look, there have been ridiculous things earlier, and I've been okay with them. Come on, though. A liquid that survives in the center of the Earth is more realistic than this. Besides, if she was using any mix of light, I could just paralyze her, or stop her, as I have supreme control over it.)

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:59pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(not over speed and are you just figuring out that this isn't realistic? Dude come on, its a game. Most games including video games, board games, flash games aren't even realistic at all. And yes you could paralyze her, but you can't control her speed.)

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(Yes I can. It's Light based.)

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(sun has light. Not all light comes from electricity. So you can't control it. Electricity and light are 2 completely different things.)

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

(Whatever. You get away with defying the laws of physics, and I can't even control all light. Lame.)
"You know what? I feel like... I dunno. Causing destruction, really. I suppose I'll do that until the race starts." I say. I send a a ton of cars into the lake, forcing the doors to lock, drowning hundreds.

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Clear slaps you across the face, "What are you doing! We don't want the cops coming here!"

19 squad cars arrive.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!