Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:21/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

I force their doors to lock, and send them hurtling off of the bridge. (I though you said you weren't giving XP because we weren't murdering nearly as often?)

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:24pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
XP:24/50
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Katana, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner:
Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation

(I said I'm not giving XP for murdering innocents)

Cops died simple enough. (3xp)

Something rushes by and throws Clear into a window. The thing then runs out as quickly as it came.

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

I paralyze her, as the speed of light is... the speed of light, I suppose, so It would reach her. "Wow Cathy. You always were drawn to an uproar, weren't you?" I ask her, smirking, keeping her paralyzed. "This was pathetically easy." I tell her, laughing.

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Cathie just laughs, "You thought I was trying to kill you? I was trying to save Clear, a bullet was coming right at him and he didn't see it. Well it did hit him in the arm but nothing major."

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Let me guess. The Chief?" I ask, "Well let's tele- Oh wait, Taylor's not here. Let's fly I guess. Come on, we need to go back to base, and then we can get Kent." I say. I grab Clear and Cathy, and fly off to base.

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

You arrive at the base and notice a new guy there. Grace looks like she's talking to him, Jack and Tim look like they're having an argument about something, and Ashley and Tog are talking about something that makes Ashley giggle. Taylor is also there.(if you're wondering about Matt, he's in his room)

Posted May 10, '13 at 11:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Okay, finally, Kent!" I yell. I rush to the computer, check his location, and shout, "Anyone here who thinks they'll be useful against fighting horrible, tyrannical, plants?" I ask.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:01am

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Ashley cracks her knuckles, "How about me?"

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:03am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Fire Manipulator, right? That'll work. Come on, they're all nervous on the first flight." I say. I grab her by the arm, and fly off towards Kent's location.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:08am

R2D21999

R2D21999

18,005 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Partner:
Frost; Ice manipulation

Before flying Ashley says, "Ummm, I can fly myself."

You land in the Amazon. Yes, the Amazon, filled with many plants.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!