ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647258
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:15/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost, Fredrick
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

"Are you sure you want to go to school today?" Asks Kent. "What if one of the criminals do something?"
----------------------------------------

Name: Nicholas
Powers: Telekinesis
-----
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

Interesting... Seems we have a more detailed player. This will be fun.

You did it, so he has the keys. I'm guessing you'd want to unlock yourself from the cell.

There are 2 directions, there's left and there's right.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Sweet. Um, Ill go right.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Name:Fredrick(50 clones)
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation Regeneration Magnetism
-----
Level:3
XP:13/15
-----
Contacts: Kreiss
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.
Partner:Kent( same powers)

Well then he'll be killed by one of my clones as a precaution I'll take all weapons off them now I better go.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You go the right way. Get it? No... ok...

You pass other criminals on the way. One of the criminals speak to you, "Hey Nicholas!" Do you want to stop and chat?

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.

"Wait! One more thing!" He gives you a paper bag. "I've seen the food there. If you don't like the food in there, reach your hand in the bag and change it to something else."

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Hahah, very punny.

Yeah, Ill stop and say "Hey, _____" Do I know their name and any notable details about them?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I see the trip traumatised you my friend, but I'll use it. Well discipline the prisoners as you see fit.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun, hack cube, 10 pistols
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

If Fredrick didn't fix the doll's arm, I look around for anything I can use to reattach the doll's arm. If he fixed the doll's arm, I head to where Aria is. If Aria is still asleep, I sit on a spot on the floor beside the chair Aria is on and wait for her to wake up. If she is awake, I give her the doll and play with her a bit.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Nope.

You say, "Hey.... you" instead.

"You don't remember me do you? I'm the guy that beat you up on the first day. No need to thank me for that. So can you get me out of here?"

-----
-----

You head to school and to your first class which is... I think it was Language. I don't know. We'll just say its Language.

"Alright class. I want you to write a story." Says the female teacher. "It can be about anything. Just make sure you use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar."

-----
-----

You wait for Aria to wake up, after 10 minutes she finally awakes. "Doll!" She screams delightedly. She starts playing with the doll.

You see Lexi watching.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"So, are you going to stay with us or are you going to do your own thing?" I ask Lexi.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Lexi smiles, "I think I'll stay, I don't have any other friends or family to go to."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Since you want to stay with us, how would you like your room to look like?" I ask with a smile.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

She pauses, "I don't know. Maybe it can look like the hut from the island I was stranded on. There were so many great memories."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Well, if you want, I could just bring the hut to my house and make it a part of the building." I say while creating a portal made of fog that leads to a foggy part of the island.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

Well guess I'll write a story.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Lexi smiles again, "Yeah, that'd be great."

-----
-----

You feel a spitball hit you in the back of the head. You turn around and see a kid shooting spitballs at your head.

Showing 3826-3840 of 4719