Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:22pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,155 posts

Its the power of controlling mustard, basically you can use a mustard bottle to shoot endless amount of lethal mustard.

Oh, fantastic. That would go great with the "shoot endless amounts of milk from your hands" chip I got from a farmer. I was supposed to milk a cow, though. Instead, I shot the farmer and threw the chip away.

Come on, Sven. Bend the rules. Take ALL the hot dogs, find the chip and burn the hot dog stand to the ground. You're a BAD GUY in this one. "Kill an innocent woman" is getting closer. That literally made me lol because it was so random.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:27pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

lol

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:29pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,620 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Powers: Telekinesis, Mustard powers
-----
Level:2
XP:12/15
HP: 115/120
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

Well that was random... not rewarding points for that though, I don't see how killing old ladies complete anything except getting the polices' attention.

So you got the polices' attention. There's 5 squad cars each holding 5 cops, that's 25 guards in total.

Also why didn't you get a mustard bottle? That could've been very helpful.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:32pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

-----
Level:2
XP:12/15
HP: 115/120
-----
Partner

(at next levelup can i get stronger telekinesis?)

Em well i well faq

I take my gun and shoot at them and move their cars so they dont have cover and i takes their bullets and send them back at them

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,155 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 3
XP: 3/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Armor: MK III
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (-/-), Milkor MGL (-/-)
Partner: Nah

Eh. I only have one objective, right? Kill the head of police? Forget that! I'm going to find Sven. And I'm going to do it in style.

First I generate a gas mask. I generate a Milkor MGL 6-round grenade launcher and load it with a breaching round, two teargas rounds, two explosive rounds and a smoke round. I use the breaching round to blow a hole in the air vent, in the room where I heard the chief's voice. I fire two teargas and two exploding head rounds, then the smoke grenade into the vent with me. I generate a nice thick briefcase of high-density C4 explosive and leave it in the vent, along with a sealed canister of nuclear waste. I set it for 23 seconds, ditch the mask and the bulletproof vest, generate a MK III armor set and fly back out of the vent and away from the base.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,155 posts

HOLD THEM OFF, SVEN! I'M ON THE WAY!

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,620 posts

-----
Level:3
XP:0/20
-----
Partner

You killed like 2 cops. Wow not very many.

3xp

Level 3: higher health and stronger telekinesis.

They set up a turret and use it to shoot at you.

-----

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation
-----
XP: 6/20
-----
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (-/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (-/-), Milkor MGL (-/-)

You blew up the base.

3xp

A big screen behind you turns on, the same bald man appears. "You think you've killed me don't you? So cute how you think so, but I'm pretty sure my pet doesn't like how you destroyed his home."

Suddenly out of the smoke a tiny dog appears, it then gets bigger and bigger intill its the size of a skyscraper, it also breathes fire. So its basically Dogzilla.

"Have a fun play date."

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:49pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

-----
XP:0/20
-----
Partner

This is taking a turn for whacky

I telekinesis their turret to turn around and SHOOT THOSE MOTHERHUMPERS

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,155 posts

-----
XP: 6/20
-----

I use the MK III to call 911. "HELP!! I'M AT (address) AND WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!! THEY HAVE A ROBOT, AND I THINK IT'S NUCLEAR!" Then I hang up and fly far away from the dog at the speed of sound. I'm going back to the city.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:52pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,620 posts

-----
XP:3/20
-----