Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:27pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:6/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

I telekinesis to push water from me so it is no water so i will walk and i run to the car

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:30pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:9/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

You freed yourself and got to the car.

But then a man emerges from the water and is shooting a ton of water at you. Enough to cause a flood.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:31pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:9/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

I use my telekinesis to just keep the water from me.

(Has the nuke gone of yet?)

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:31pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Name: Sabaku Isago
Age: 23
Powers: Sand Manipulation, Sand Body(Body is made of sand)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

Assuming I don't have handcuffs:

I try to turn my body into sand, go over to the door guard, rise and crush him using sand, before proceeding to shoot my arm at the other guard, then go to my arm, fuse back and to crush the scientist's neck.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:9/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

He then uses his water powers to speed right to you. In his hands you notice a water gun. He shoots it and it lets out a geyser.
8 hours left.

-----

Name: Sabaku Isago
Age: 23
Powers: Sand Manipulation, Sand Body(Body is made of sand)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

You managed to escape getting injected with acid. And you killed the guards.

3xp

You wanna leave? Or examine the materials on the wall, some of them could be useful.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:41pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Name: Sabaku Isago
Age: 23
Powers: Sand Manipulation, Sand Body(Body is made of sand)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 3/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I check them all.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:41pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:9/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

I use my powers on the car to launch it at him and i make my self not get hurt with telekinesis

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

Name: Sabaku Isago
Age: 23
Powers: Sand Manipulation, Sand Body(Body is made of sand)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 3/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

The bottles are in order.

liquid gold,
water,
oil,
sausage,
jello,
acid,
poison,
and carbon dioxide.

-----

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:9/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

He then runs into the sewers with his water powers.

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:48pm

assarb1

assarb1

364 posts

Name: Sven Josephson
Age: 50
Powers: Telekinesis(STRONG), Mustard powers
-----
Level:3
XP:9/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Fancy Suit(ON), Pistol (5/5)
Partner

Yeah i drive away

 

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 8:58pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Name: Sabaku Isago
Age: 23
Powers: Sand Manipulation, Sand Body(Body is made of sand)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 3/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I take the gold, water, acid and poison, then leave

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!