Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 3:33pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation
-----
Level: 3
XP: 12/20
HP: 140/140
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-),
Partner: Nah

They know my name? When did that happen?

I generate an AS-50 sniper rifle with a thermal wall-penetration scope (it's the future. My scope can see people through any surface), then aim it at the walls where I heard their voices.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 3:48pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,216 posts

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation
-----
XP: 15/20
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-),

When that video of you came out.

You shoot it at Jack and shot his hand.

3xp

"Ow! My knife throwing hand!"

The other 2 look at the office door. The surfer looking dude blasts a ton of water at the office door.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 3:52pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

-----
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-), AS-50 Thermal SP (10/-)

?!? I DIDN'T FIRE IT. I was using it to find them! What the heck, dude!

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 3:55pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,216 posts

-----
-----
Armor:

Oh my bad, I misread that.

While aiming the pyro girl sneezes and a whole bunch of smoke fills the air.

"Who brought thermal gear? You know I'm allergic to that."

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 4:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

-----
-----
Armor:

...Thermal equipment is electronic. It doesn't emit anything...

Well, great. I generate a thermal machine turret in front of the office window (the blinds are down, obviously) and set it to "prepared to fire." I believe I will use this opportunity to put the scope on the girl's head and fire.

By the way, this is a 50-cal rifle, and she's less than 50 feet away. It's probably going to make a mess.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 4:22pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,216 posts

-----
-----
Armor:

The calibur turret thing, fires at her head.

3xp

The surfer guy sees this and screams "No!"
(Great you won't like him when he's mad.)

He sets some kind've device on the ground.

"T-minus 3 seconds"
Its a bomb but not exactly the explosion kind.

The surfer dude picks up the girl and walks her out with Jack.

"They'll pay! They'll all pay!"

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 4:29pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

-----
-----
Armor:

I'm not going to stick around to see what he's like when he's mad. I grab the Milkor MGL and blow a hole in the back of the office, which is right against the side of the building. I run and jump through the hole and into midair, 70-some floors above the ground. As I fall, I generate the MK III again (because nothing else works) and fly as far away from the city as I can.

I fly to Great Britain.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:09pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,216 posts

-----
-----
Armor:

You stare behind you, looking at the building to see what will happen.

The building fills up with water then explodes, flooding the city. It also had an effect on the nuke too and exploded. The bomb is really fast and the radiation is coming towards you.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:13pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,196 posts

-----
-----
Armor:

Water doesn't make a nuke explode!!

Whatever. Thinking quickly, I fly underwater and continue heading for Britain.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:24pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,216 posts

-----
XP: 18/20
-----
Armor:

You go underwater to escape radiation.

3xp

Each post you will lose 5hp unless you can do something to help your breathing.

A shark attacks but its not a regular shark. That shark came from the bomb. It wasn't the only creature to come out of the bomb too.

Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!