ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646300
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility, Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

What's the mimic one?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:9/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

(He hasn't escaped jail yet, he hasn't even started.)

Taylor sits down with you. And you take a look at the container. It says 'regnancy cream.'

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Oh its nothing. Just got this pregnancy cream. Its supposed to make the baby come out faster."

Frost goes into the weaponry room.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Should I put it on now? I'm a bit nervous. I never had a baby before."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Yeah it says I need to put it on my... you can probably guess it."

Frost comes out with a small snow machine on his shoulder. "Your up Jack. After you everyone goes to bed. We don't need anyone tired during a fight."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

Taylor goes into her room, or Angela's room anyway. To go put the pregnancy cream on.

Frost just stares at you and turns the snow machine on and hailstones come flying out of it.
----------------------
Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

You find out that she's actually supposed to be hunting for you. And that she's in New Jersey now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"I guess I'll play some." Says Frost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"I promise." Right when you throw he throws a snowball at it and the dart falls to the floor. "You didn't say anything about stopping you."

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I see someone picture it real hard inside my mind and then I will be that person for a short period of time.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Alright but I'll limit it to 3 turns.

You appear to be in chains attached to a wall. A guard is watching you, his shift is almost over and he's starting to leave.
----------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Hey cheater!"

You hear an explosion in the Simulation room. Tog and Ashley come out smoking. "That's why you don't fire at the red barrels. Where's Jack?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

(3 turns meaning 3 posts and I go back right? What's the cooldown?)

I ask him "Hey, what's going on?!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

1 turn.

"I'm packing up my shift is over. Don't worry someone else will come in replace of me."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

Ashley gives a guilty look.

"It was her," says Tog. "Now where's Jack?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

"But why am I locked up?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Hehe, you're joking right? You did a criminal act, I wasn't told what you did and I honestly don't care."

Showing 676-690 of 4719