ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647273
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Invisibility, Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
-----

I remember his face and when his shift is over I use Mimic and mimic as him. As soon as the other guys comes in I say "Get me out! The other guy tricked me and escaped"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"What?!? Don't worry I got the key!" He unlocks you.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

"Ok, I think he headed East, let's get all our troops and head there, I need to prepare so go first, I'll catch up later"

In every post could you say how many posts I have left for Mimic?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

1 left

"Alright!" He goes to the East calling all the guards that Viet Anh has escaped.

This is giving you a chance to easily escape. But you don't want to be seen.
----------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

No familiar faces.

You enter a pizza place the waitress walks up to you wearing a cloak covering her mouth and nose but her eyes are still showing. "Hello sir, what would you like tonight?"
----------------------

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:9/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

Everyone except Matt is going to bed. He says he has to get something done.

While in bed you relize that your shadow is actually flying around, you don't know how you know, you just know.

Your door opens and Taylor comes in.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, specialized cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Bolt Staff
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Sweet, my room just shows explosions and nuclear bombs."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"I have no idea. Angela must be deaf or something."

She looks at her puffed out belly. "What do you suppose it'll be?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Or twins." She says.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

She laughs then stops.

"When will this all be over? I don't want to be living in a world where we're being hunted."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation,

"Yeah but what will come after that?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I head out the other way and as soon as the mimic disappears I put on invisibility.

How long will invisibility last?
Could u also tell me in each post how much turns are left and also what's the cooldown for it?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 3/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

It says Grace.
----------------------

Powers: Invisibility (3 turns left), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)(1 turn for cooldown)
-----
-----

It'll last 3 turns. 1 turn for cool down.

I'll put them along with your powers.

You go the other way. Many guards run past you. You reach an emergency exit, there's good and bad about this exit, 1. a camera is watching it. 2. an alarm will sound once its opened. The good thing is, that its a quick escape.

There's no other way besides the main exit and the air vents.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Powers: Invisibility (3 turns left), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)(1 turn for cooldown)
-----
-----

I open the door and run as fast as I could evading any guard in the way.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: Invisibility (2 turns left), Fire manipulation, Mimic (MFS)
-----
XP:3/10
-----

You sounded the alarm. Now all the guards are coming to the exit. Luckily you're still invisible so I'll give ya points for that.

3xp

However if they run into you your position will be given away and they'll know you're invisible.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Name: John Dangle
Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips
Partner:?

"There you go!". I find my name on his IPhone.

(R2, are we criminals or officers?)

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

No problem, we are criminals.Can't believe I didn't read the story. -_-

Showing 691-705 of 4719