Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:24pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 0/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-),
Partner: Nah

There's a guy reading a newspaper, an old lady with a cane, and a sleeping guard near the elevators.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,098 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 0/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-), EMP grenade
Partner: Nah

It's a trap. I draw my revolver and shoot the security guard twice. I reload it instantly (regenerate the cartridges) and aim it at the secretary. "Who are you? You're not all human, are you?"

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 3/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-), EMP grenade
Partner: Nah

You killed the guard.

3xp

The secretary laughs. "A revolver? Is that the best you can do?"

She then turns into a giant snake(the size of 5 humans) and wraps around you.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:14pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:3 /15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel), 20$
Partner: None

~Heck yeah, I've always wanted to do something like that. Feels like I'm a movie or something.~

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,098 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 0/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-), EMP grenade
Partner: Nah

"There are giant snakes here?!" I generate a Man Cannon (the air jumps in the HALO series) to boost me into the elevator. I hit the button for the top floor.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:3 /15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel), 20$
Partner: None

You pick up the phone. You put your ear to it but you don't have to, a image of a man shoots upward into the phone booth.

"You think you can get away. Don't you Vallko? Well you should create a beautiful fireworks display."

The phone booth somehow grows rocket boosters and starts blasting you upward to the sky.
-----

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 3/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor:
Inventory: .357 Magnum Revolver (6/-), Laser-guided Crossbow (1/-), Milkor MGL (6/-), EMP grenade
Partner: Nah

Your safe in the elevator. You reach the top floor which is just an office.

There's a man talking on the phone."Yes he's standing behind me now."

The elevator suddenly blows up. And the man walks up to you. "There. That should keep you from escaping."

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 11:55pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:3 /15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel), 20$
Partner: None

~''Hey! HEY! What the heck is going on?!'', ''Who are you?! Let me out of here!''. I attempt to open the door or teleport out of the booth.~

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 12:56am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:3 /15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel), 20$
Partner: None

You couldn't teleport out but the doors opened and you fell out. But what good does that do you?

You're falling to your death. Or at least -10HP

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 2:56am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:3 /15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel), 20$
Partner: None

~Hmmmmmm.... Think, think. Since I can manipulate money, I will use the 20$ and create copies. A lot of copies. I mean a lot. Hopefully it works so I can make a pile of it to cushion my fall. If this doesn't work then I'll have to use the teleportation right before I hit the ground.. Though it's a long shot.~

(Ugh.. When I was writing this I was like... -.-' Lol.)

 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 3:07pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Name: Vallko Tensupr
Age: 18
Powers:
*PTT IV: Pyro Teleporting Telekinesis
*CGM Prototype: Money and Gem Manipulation
-----
Level:2
XP:3 /15
HP: 120/120
-----
Inventory: Lighter (95% Fuel), 20$
Partner: None

I'm pretty sure a bunch of paper, no matter how much, will not cushion your fall.

But you can teleport. You teleported into a pizza place. Do you wanna leave or order something?

 
Reply to Single Minded (Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!